A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Beach towels (Witham CM8)
Hello I am looking for some beach towels please. Any size and in reasonable/ useable condition please. I am a regular swimmer so get through lots of towels. Thought I would ask before checking what is left in the sales. Thanks.
1h
Request:
Swim equipment (Witham CM8)
Hello looking for children’s swim equipment like fins, flippers, masks, snorkels and small surf / body boards for fun swims
49d
Request:
Weights bench (Witham CM8)
Hello is anyone getting rid of a weights bench please. As my step son wants to get in shape. Thanks
49d
Request:
Flip chart (CM8)
Expired
Just wondering if anyone has a flip chart to pass on please. I have recently started studying a new course so it would be helpful for my revision.
1y
Request:
IKEA kallax unit (CM8)
Expired
Hiya looking for some storage for a bedroom. IKEA cube storage (Kallax) would be great. Either 2 x 4 cube units I can stake or a 6 cube unit. Any colours considered Thanks.

1y
Free:
Garlic (CM8)
Expired
Hiya I bought some cooking garlic last week but it’s already sprouting. Would anyone like this to grow??
2y
Request:
Storage cupboard with pull out desk (CM8)
Expired
Hiya I’ve started a new job working from home. Does anyone have a cupboard that turns into a hidden desk like in the photos please?
2y