A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Ski googles and ski pants (Highway SL6)
I am looking for Ski googles and Ski pants for size 16/17 year old girl. Thanks



+2
+1
2h
Request:
Wheelchair (Highway SL6)
Expired
I am looking for a wheelchair for few months. If anyone has spare lying around and willing to offer...

126d
Free:
Lightweight Zimmer Frame (Highway SL6)
Gifted
Lightweight Zimmer Frame similar to this one




167d
Request:
Three Wheeled Folding Rollator Walker (Highway SL6)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for Three Wheeled Folding Rollator Walker for my mom (similar to one shown in the picture). If Anyone has spare and willing to offer. Thanks Mustufa

181d
Request:
Walking stick or Walking frame (Highway SL6)
Received
Hi, Dose anyone have spare Walking stick or Walking frame, need it for my uncle to help him walk around with some support. Thanks Mustafa
2y