A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Motorbike helmet (Kennington OX1)
Old helmet not really used, still has visor protector wrapping, maybe useful for drama/cosplay or whatever. 1990 vintage and not up to the latest safety standards even thought it's not been in a crash I would not wear it where safety is important. Inside there is a foam liner that has sort of disintegrated over the last 30 years, but the expanded poly itself is solid. It's a medium size. It'll go with the black bin tomorrow, so please let me know before then if wanted, as I don't expect any takers. Thanks!


+1



+1


+1



Free:
Electrical terminal blocks, assorted (Kennington OX1)
Gifted




+3
+2
+1


+1



2h
Free:
Faulty dashcam (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
I believe it's Viofo A129 Duo (purchased in 2018 I think), it's not the 4k version. Screen flickers, but before then it was failing to put the right date on files. The rear camera might be working fine for all I know, I have no way to test it, there is a long USB cable with it. Maybe for someone who wants to tinker.

149d
Free:
Boots Maternity TENS machine (Kennington OX1)
Expired
This is working far as I know, however you'd have to obtain the pads which we chucked. The battery leaked on the manual. Feel like a bit of an idiot because I had the sense to take the batteries out of the TENS for storage, but put them in the same container as the manual. Duh! Perhaps it will be useful still.

226d
Free:
Wicker chair (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
It has a compartment for storage below. It's in reasonable condition, just want to get rid of it due to lack of space.


241d
Free:
12x documented enclosed folders (Kennington OX1)
Expired
You put papers inside them and then stick them on packaging, I don't think I have any use for them now. About 160mm x 115mm

320d
Free:
Spectacle frames (Kennington OX1)
Expired
Normally I'd just chuck old frames in the bin but I think I only wore these for driving, so they're not in bad condition.



320d
Free:
Maclaren Baby Buggy (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
This is very old but still functional, the main plus point is that it folds quite small, the strap only goes across the waist, where modern buggy's have shoulder straps also the brake doesn't work very well. Maybe it could be used for dolls etc...



1y
Free:
Electronics grab bag (Kennington OX1)
Expired
Priority to anyone taking the lot, of course :). - Unsorted resistors - A few electrolytic caps - PC back panels - 9 and 25 way D shells - 9, 15, 37-way solder bucket female D connectors - Couple of old thin ethernet T-connectors - IR to USB adaptor (for homebrew media center system, capture cards etc...) - Neutrix male/female connectors - Various other ancient connectors - Battery adapters for projects - Various CMOS 4000 series logic ICs - HC series logic ICs - AVR attiny 2313 - Atmega 168 - Driver ICs - 0.1 inch pitch headers - ITG-3200 3-axis Gyro IC (sealed in the pack) - Wireless induction charging set - Battery charger ICs - Couple of older (USB mini-b connector) multi-card readers - Quantity of LM7805s (5v regulators) - PCB links - 10 Pogo pins (soldered to a board, but could easily be reused) - Proximity detector assembly I think that about covers it!

1y
Free:
Couple of air brick/vent type things (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
Quite old, and rusty maybe useful for something

1y
Free:
Small component drawers (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
For sewing, crafts, or whatever

1y
Free:
Basic lamp shade (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
OK condition


1y
Free:
Firewood? (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
Leylandii trunks, cut so they fit in a car boot.

1y
Free:
Rubber mallet (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
A couple of people wanted this, but they have both now backed out, so it's still available.

1y
Free:
20 kitchen base unit legs (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
These are unused, the remainder from a bulk pack. There are some plinth clips as well.

1y
Free:
Bike light and battery (non-working battery) (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
This is a genuine Magicshine MJ-808, ordered 2010, very bright, but battery pack is not working, at zero volts think the battery management circuit kicked in. I haven't physically investigated this at all but chatgpt says they are probably two cells in parallel x 2, so 8.4v across the pack, probably 18650s. You can recover batteries that have gone like this by bypassing the battery management circuit and charging directly, but you need to open the pack up to do that, and then you want some heat shrink sleeving to put it back together. I have the pouch for the battery as well (not pictured). I'm pretty sure the LED unit itself works but can't test it right now.

1y
Free:
Digital multimeter kit (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
A multimeter made from a kit many years ago, it does function but not sure about the calibration, and may be better to use for parts. Four banana sockets, slide switches rotary switch, and of course the instrument case with the display opening and battery compartment which could be repurposed for other projects.


1y
Free:
Some wall tiles (Kennington OX1)
Expired
About 15cm by 7cm each, they are described as different shades of white from topps tiles but can't remember what they're called, 'cracked' effect, there are about 55 of them. All new and unused, but have been in the garage for a while, hence may need a bit of a dust

1y
Free:
Black and Decker strimmer cord (Kennington OX1)
Expired
This is very old but unopened. I got rid of the strimmer ages ago so don't know what it fits!


1y

1y
Free:
Bike handlebar stem (Kennington OX1)
Gifted 
1y
Free:
Electrical boxes, and earthing clamps (Kennington OX1)
Gifted 
1y
Free:
Table tennis bat/racquet (Kennington OX1)
Expired
Old, but works pretty well considering the age, guess they don't make them like this anymore.

1y
Free:
Hobby electronics bits (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
Arduino nano ethernet shield Aduino UNO ethernet shield LCD display shield Seeduino Arduino clone

1y
Free:
Inflatable mattress pump (Kennington OX1)
Expired

1y
Free:
Bike seat post (Kennington OX1)
Gifted 
1y
Free:
B & D tool box (for mouse sander) (Kennington OX1)
Expired


1y
Free:
Water pump (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
For PC cooling, fish tank or whatever, it's old but working.




1y
Free:
Metal box with lid (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
28 x 14 x 7cm very approximately, it has a lock but I don't have the key.

1y
Free:
Basic BBQ set (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
About 43 x 25cm, never used.

1y
Free:
Manual post hole borer (Kennington OX1)
Gifted
Worn but still functioning



1y