Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: PS3 move controllers (Arbutus) Hi, I’m looking for old PlayStation 3 move parts for certain games. There’s a motion controller and then a navigator as seen in the picture. Mine were brand new but very old and I could not get them to keep a charge. I bought batteries and tried to change them out myself and that didn’t go so well. I’m hoping someone has some used PS3 move items that they can donate or if you know how to fix them that be just as well, I just would like to continue playing the move games with my grandkids. And no I’m not upgrading:)
Photo of PS3 move controllers (Arbutus) #1
1h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits