A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
2kg hand weights (Bessels Green TN13)
2kg hand weights x2, like dumbells.




+1



+3
+2
+1


Free:
Empty 12 day advent box (Bessels Green TN13)
Expired
Before recycling, thought I'd offer it just in case






+2
+1




+3
+2
+1

2h
Free:
Letter T biscuit cutter (Bessels Green TN13)
Withdrawn
Used once Smoke and pet free home

42d
Free:
Protector for ironing clothes (Bessels Green TN13)
Withdrawn
Never used, folds out to the size of a tea towel. Helps protect clothing from direct heat when ironing.

43d
Free:
Hanging decoration (Bessels Green TN13)
Withdrawn
Never used, simply stored. Made from coconut shells, originally from Bali.

43d
Free:
Small wooden pegs (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
A selection of pegs

51d
Free:
Wooden Wine Gift Box (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
Smoke free home


67d
Request:
2 or 4 bottle wine box (Bessels Green TN13)
Withdrawn
A 4 bottle box would be the perfect size, but if anyone has a similar 2 bottle wooden wine box I might be able to join them together. Thank you


68d
Free:
9x pencil sharpeners (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
Brand new, surplus to party bag requirements Smoke and pet free home

71d
Free:
Basket with tissue (Bessels Green TN13)
Expired
Received as a gift, non smoking home 13" x 18"

105d
Free:
4 hole punch (Bessels Green TN13)
Expired
Hardly used Smoke and pet free home



116d
Free:
4x small plastic boxes (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
These are new and unused, they come with dental soft picks. They are useful for storing sewing needles in, these are surplus to requirements. Smoke and pet free home

127d
Free:
Igennus Super B12 complex (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
I ordered the wrong supplement. New and unopened, still sealed, pet and smoke free home. Strawberry flavour, sublingual




133d
Free:
Art or sewing caddy (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
Unused, smoke and pet free home


135d
Free:
Peppermint magazines (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
19 magazines in good condition, a couple have sewing patterns in and they are intact. Lovely quality paper and photos, would be great for a craft project. Smoke free home.


156d
Free:
Bundle of 7 magazines (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
7 editions of Woman and Home from June 2025 to December 2025 Smoke free home

220d
Free:
3 cardboard boxes (Bessels Green TN13)
Expired
49cm long 30cm wide 22cm tall Sturdy!

233d
Request:
Small Shoe horn (Bessels Green TN13)
Received
A small shoe horn to use in school to help children with their shoes

273d
Free:
Plastic bag with handle (Bessels Green TN13)
Expired
Bought and used as a portfolio bag for storage- not sturdy enough to survive travelling about with but perfect for storage at home. 26" square

276d


292d
Free:
Empty 12 day advent box (Bessels Green TN13)
Expired
It is dented and scratched in places, just thought I would offer it before recycling it


301d
Free:
Craft items (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
Smoke free pet free home Various paper craft items

314d
Request:
Bubble wrap (Bessels Green TN13)
Received
I've got a few big items to send through the post and ideally would like to protect them with bubble wrap. I have some, but not enough. Thank you
1y
Free:
Wine rack (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
Black metal with woven base, handle at the top. Hardly used. 16" high 12" wide 7" deep


1y
Request:
Wooden box for 6 wine bottles (Bessels Green TN13)
Expired
For a kitchen project, a wooden box similar to the one in the photo, that holds 6 bottles of wine, either with or without a lid, thank you

1y
Free:
Cotinus sapling (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
Self seeded About 5ft tall Comes with pot Last photo for illustration purposes only, be aware it grows into quite a large tree! This big tree not included!




1y
Free:
Post bags and boxes (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
Mixture of plastic post bags, jiffy bags, boxes and cardboard sleeves from a smoke free home

1y
Free:
Nebulizer (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
Box has never been opened, I've just taken it out of the sealed postage bag it came in.


1y
Free:
Holly seedlings (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
A few Holly seedlings, I've got some smaller ones as well. Rescued them from the garden and they have grown, not sure what to do with them now, my garden is very small!

1y
Free:
Earphone clips (Bessels Green TN13)
Expired
3 clips for using with wired head phones, never used

1y
Free:
Exercise bike (Bessels Green TN13)
Gifted
In working order, it was great when I needed to exercise at home due to injury. Its quite heavy, I needed help to get it upstairs. It does fold a bit to get it in the car. I can't help carry it now so please make sure you will be able to move it. I can probably get someone to move it downstairs before pick up. Please only respond if you are definitely going to come, I've been let down a lot recently by people failing to collect. Thank you




1y