A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Glass jars (Stirling FK8)
About 40 jars with lids, various shapes and sizes, about 100 ml to 500 ml.




+2
+1

1h
Free:
Epson Cartridges (Stirling FK8)
Gifted
Multipacks of Epson ink cartridges to fit a range of Stylus printers, surplus since the printer broke down.


13d
Free:
Telephone/answering machine (Stirling FK8)
Gifted
BT2500 cordless telephone and answering machine with 2 additional handsets. The handsets need new batteries, 2 each AAA Ni-MH rechargeable.

36d
Free:
Photo frames (Stirling FK8)
Expired
Three frames for 7 x 5 inch (18 × 13 cm) photos. Mirror surround of the mounting, tabletop stand, overall size 28 x 23 cm approx.

149d
Free:
Fridge/freezer fittings (Stirling FK8)
Expired
Fittings from a Belling fridge/freezer, left behind when it was removed. Bottle rack 44 x 28 cm, freezer drawer front 40 x 19.5 cm, one glass shelf 443 x 268 mm, three glass shelves 417 x 268 mm.




182d
Request:
Dyson DC33 (Stirling FK8)
Expired
I'm looking for a non-working or derelict Dyson DC33 vacuum cleaner. I've got a broken one and I'm hoping to make a good one with parts from two. I can collect from Stirling, Bridge of Allan and Dunblane area.
1y
Free:
Jamjars (Stirling FK8)
Gifted
About 2 dozen glass jars with lids, various shapes and sizes, mostly about 300 ml.
2y
Free:
Storage tins (Stirling FK8)
Gifted
Stackable screw top tins, useful storage for kitchen or workshop, approx. 9 cm diameter, 14 cm high, 900 ml/1.5 pints.
2y