A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Bubble wrap (Queensferry CH5)





+1





Free:
Sleeping bag (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
Adult size sleeping bag.





+1

1d
Free:
1 Screen Protector for Xiaomi Poco X3/X3 Pro (Queensferry CH5)


21d
Free:
Apples (Queensferry CH5)
Promised
These are already falling off the tree in the wind although they are quite small. If anyone would like to pick some, please let me know.

62d
Free:
Mini Dehumidifier - not working (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
May be fixable. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.


97d
Free:
Not working - power supply for amateur radio (Queensferry CH5)
Gifted
Output DC 13.8V


149d
Free:
Doll's Baby Walker (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
With adjustable height. About 28cm in length by 26cm in width. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.



150d
Free:
Bag of large paper bags (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
Some with handles

150d
Free:
Small plastic tubs (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
Used to contain earplugs. Largest is 9 by 7 by 1.5cm approximately.

150d
Free:
Paper bags with handles (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
Suitable for party bags. They have got names written on them so you would need to stick labels over.

150d
Free:
Bush Personal Stereo Cassette Player (Queensferry CH5)
Gifted
Very old, still works. Takes 2 AA batteries. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.


178d
Free:
Angel Wings - child size (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
Suitable for amateur dramatics or fancy dress. About 40cm across. Could do with a few more feathers adding. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.


181d
Free:
Holographic Hello Kitty Picture (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
29.5 by 42cm approximately. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.

183d
Free:
Wallpaper (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
Roll of pink fairy wallpaper.


191d
Free:
'New English Teas' Afternoon Tea Bags (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
37 tea bags, best before August 2026. Tea bags only, tin not included. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.

220d
Free:
T (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
t
229d
Free:
NOT WORKING - 24 inch HD ready TV (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
This TV has suddenly stopped working. May be fixable if anyone would like to have a go.

232d
Free:
Wooden Base for House Number etc. (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
Base is 22cm approximately in diameter, depth about 4cm. Raised edges about 3cm wide. There is a space at the back to hang it on a nail. Used to hold a ceramic plaque with house name.


234d
Free:
Children's Animal Slippers (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
Approximately 21.5cm in length, about shoe size 2 or 3.


239d

241d
Free:
Large balloons - Number 1, 7 and a heart shape (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
With 2 (unused) straws to add air if needed. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.

248d
Free:
24 inch HD ready TV (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
Plus WiFi dongle and remote control. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.

249d
Free:
Used Padded Envelopes (Queensferry CH5)
Gifted
Various sizes. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.

251d
Free:
Party Bag Toys (Queensferry CH5)
Gifted
Flashing bouncy balls, telescopes and purses.

253d
Free:
Perfume (Queensferry CH5)
Gifted
75ml bottle, almost full. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.


255d
Free:
Bath Bombs (Queensferry CH5)
Gifted
9 individually wrapped strawberry scented bath bombs.


255d
Free:
Pram attachments with toys (Queensferry CH5)
Expired
You can also attach your own toys to the blue one. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.

257d
Free:
Unflavoured Toothpaste (Queensferry CH5)
Gifted
4 unopened tubes - expiry date October 2029. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.


258d
Free:
Period Pain Reliever (Queensferry CH5)
Gifted
Not used much, my daughter did not find it very effective but it might work for someone else. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.



258d
Free:
Bubble wrap (Queensferry CH5)
Gifted
Box of bubble wrap.

273d
Free:
Cat food (Queensferry CH5)
Gifted
Cat food for older cats. Not suitable for my cat. The dry food has been opened and is best before December 2026. The Purina wet food is best before January 2027, and the Encore is best before August 2026. I will wait a while before offering to give people chance to reply.

273d