Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Spare pallets (S44) Hi, due to moving house I have two and not pallets. Stored in my garage to gift if anyone wants the wood. Need collecting ASAP
Photo of free Spare pallets (S44) #1
2h
Free: Cross trainer (S44) Hi, Due to moving I’m gifting my cross trainer, one end cap missing, Does not affect the use. Collection ASAP
Photo of free Cross trainer (S44) #1
Photo of free Cross trainer (S44) #2
Photo of free Cross trainer (S44) #3
+1
2h
Request: Gardening tools (S44) Withdrawn Does anyone wish to give away gardening tools please. I’ve just been handed an allotment, looking for a Scythe of possibly. But any thing will help
51d
Free: Old shed (S44) Gifted Small shed about 3ft wide, 2ft deep and about 5’9 tall.
Photo of free Old shed (S44) #1
Photo of free Old shed (S44) #2
Photo of free Old shed (S44) #3
Photo of free Old shed (S44) #4
+3 +2 +1
130d
Request: King size bed lats only (S44) Expired I’m looking to see if anyone has a set of king/double bed size lats. My bed has 6 different broken one
358d
Request: 25-30mm conduit (S44) Expired Hey I’m hoping someone may have any spare 25-30mm conduit/flexible plastic pipe please. Can collect from most places. Thanks you AMAZING PEOPLE
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits