A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Bouncer Ball for Pregnancy (Bicester Town OX26) It is purple and comes with the pump. It is in excellent condition just deflated because it is no longer needed.
Photo of free Bouncer Ball for Pregnancy (Bicester Town OX26) #1
Photo of free Bouncer Ball for Pregnancy (Bicester Town OX26) #2
Photo of free Bouncer Ball for Pregnancy (Bicester Town OX26) #3
+1
Free: Jole Buggy - pushchair (Bicester Town OX26) Gifted This is in very good condition and no longer needed because my little man has overgrown it.Could be helpful to someone who would like to put it to good use.
Photo of free Jole Buggy - pushchair (Bicester Town OX26) #1
Photo of free Jole Buggy - pushchair (Bicester Town OX26) #2
Photo of free Jole Buggy - pushchair (Bicester Town OX26) #3
Photo of free Jole Buggy - pushchair (Bicester Town OX26) #4
+6 +5 +4
Free: Chest of drawers (Bicester Town OX26) Gifted These are used but in good cosmetic condition. Nothing is wrong with them. Changing because I got new ones. Note the measurements are included in the pictures.
Photo of free Chest of drawers (Bicester Town OX26) #1
Photo of free Chest of drawers (Bicester Town OX26) #2
Photo of free Chest of drawers (Bicester Town OX26) #3
Photo of free Chest of drawers (Bicester Town OX26) #4
+22 +21 +20
Free: Brother MFC 465CN Network Printer (Bicester Town OX26) Gifted This is a coloured printer that I have used for over 3 years. I just replaced the inks and can't get it to print again. Printing jobs sent to it comes back with error message without printing. You can have it alongside the remaining printing inks I have if you can get it to work.
Photo of free Brother MFC 465CN Network Printer (Bicester Town OX26) #1
Photo of free Brother MFC 465CN Network Printer (Bicester Town OX26) #2
Photo of free Brother MFC 465CN Network Printer (Bicester Town OX26) #3
Photo of free Brother MFC 465CN Network Printer (Bicester Town OX26) #4
+4 +3 +2
Free: samsung galaxy s10+ case (Bicester Town OX26) Expired Galaxy S10 plus case brand new in packaging
Photo of free samsung galaxy s10+ case (Bicester Town OX26) #1
Photo of free samsung galaxy s10+ case (Bicester Town OX26) #2
Free: TROTEC Dehumidifier (Bicester Town OX26) Gifted I received this as an addition from someone here on Trashnothing but has seen that I don't have space for two dehumidifiers. I also have Meaco (see picture) Anyone who is interested can have this Trotec (not the Meaco) - it is in Bicester.
Photo of free TROTEC Dehumidifier (Bicester Town OX26) #1
Photo of free TROTEC Dehumidifier (Bicester Town OX26) #2
Photo of free TROTEC Dehumidifier (Bicester Town OX26) #3
Photo of free TROTEC Dehumidifier (Bicester Town OX26) #4
+4 +3 +2
Free: Belkin Wireless keyboard and mouse (Bicester Town) Expired Someone offered this to me but never got to use it and never even tried using it as I seem to have no need for it at all. Please let me know if you want it.