A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Glass K mix bowl (Sanderstead CR2)
This is brand new and never been used. I am decluttering my property. This item is quite heavy otherwise I would take it on the bus to a charity shop.

3h
Free:
Large two handled saucepan (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
It measures 10 inches across, is sturdy and well made. I am downsizing some utensils as I don’t cook for large numbers these days. The saucepan is in pretty good condition.

16d
Free:
Large White Company Photo Frame (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
Very good condition. 24 x 24 inches. Passing on items in an effort to cull some possessions.

18d
Free:
Large le cruset casserole dish (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
It will last a lifetime and has been in the family some time. It is now rather too heavy for my use.

22d
Free:
KMIX Glass mixing bowl (Sanderstead CR2)
Withdrawn
As new

43d
Free:
Cover for indoor airer (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
New unused

54d
Free:
Tomato Planters (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
6 green planters will fit 2 tomato grow bags. They are rather faded green but all in good condition.

135d
Free:
Water butt stands (Selsdon CR2)
Gifted
As new, 2 unused stands and fitments for 227 ltr water butts.

2y