A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Retail items (Bowie)
Take them for yourself or sell them. Display stands (missing pegs) unopened soap, unopened incense, etc



+3
+2
+1



+5
+4
+3



+12
+11
+10



+7
+6
+5




+9
+8
+7




+11
+10
+9



+3
+2
+1
Free:
Dish set (Bowie)
Gifted
I have a different style of dishes and I no longer need these. The only thing wrong with them is that one saucer is missing. Otherwise everything is just fine.





+3
+2
+1



+2
+1



+1




+3
+2
+1






1h
Free:
3 Crystal Singing Bowl Mallets (Bowie)
2 never used and one briefly used. I bought a silicone one instead

1h
Free:
Workout DVDs (Bowie)
Unopened workout DVDs.




1h
Free:
Plant Grow Light (doesn’t stay on) (Bowie)
Gifted
I am not one who fixes things and for some reason this does not stay on when I hit the power button. That just started happening today. If anyone is able and willing to take a look at it, it is all yours. Will go in the trash Friday, July 17th if not picked up by then

78d
Free:
Serving utensils & containers (Bowie)
Gifted
Some never used, some no longer used…. I’m sure they can be of use for someone.

80d
Free:
Miscellaneous (Bowie)
Gifted
Miscellaneous items. Some can be regifted easily. I just need them gone.




81d
Free:
Miscellaneous Items (take all) (Bowie)
Expired
Please take all and freecycle what you don’t want/need




119d
Free:
Soft case Cello Bag (Bowie)
Gifted
Nothing wrong with the bag, my cello broke a while ago. The chin rest is old. It works but it may need some TLC


119d
Free:
Retail Supplies (Bowie)
Gifted
*Cash register drawer with key (Star Micronics SMD2-1317 4 Bill / 4 Coin Star Max Series Cash Drawer (13" x 17") with printer cable -original price $115) *Locking Money bags *Hook fasteners * Empty bottles for lotion * Empty glass cylinder with cork cap * Chalkboard signs and tags * Containers for lotions * Deodorant containers for DIY * Pump bottles * Scale I never used the drawer because it’s not travel friendly to me. Never used the money bags either. Otherwise I only used 1 or 2 of the other items. Nothing in this lot is used.




119d
Free:
Porch Lantern (Bowie)
Expired
This has been in my shed since I changed it out with a different one. It works just fine as far as I know. It worked the last time I had it up. Hopefully someone can make use of it. Will go in the trash Friday, July 17th if not picked up by then


120d
Free:
Asian Framed Art (Bowie)
Gifted
This is like a shadowbox… the art inside is handmade with silk and other material. I purchased them in Korea when I was stationed there. They have a good weight to them too so they will need to be anchored if hung. Can take more pics if need be. The back fabric is loose but can easily be restored.

122d
Free:
Dell e525W Toner (Bowie)
Gifted
Mine finally died on me and that printer is no longer made. If you still have one, here is some partially used and unused toner.

122d
Free:
Compartmented Wooden Tray (Bowie)
Expired
This used to have a clear plastic front to it. As you can see I attempted to decorate it 🤭 I’m sure someone can find use for it.

127d
Free:
Buddha Statue (Bowie)
Gifted
This could use some TLC as you can see. He’s lightweight making for easy transport if you have events. I have a new one now.

127d
Free:
Flower Container (Bowie)
Gifted
Wicker basket that had a lovely flower arrangement. Now yours to use how you see fit ☺️

128d
Free:
Miscellaneous Items (Take all) (Bowie)
Gifted
Please take all and free cycle the rest. They will be in the pictured blue crate which you can also keep. Items include: 35 mm camera and bag Plastic cup Hangers Doll Set of four 5lb weights French essential oil based perfume samples Dividers Woven basket Essential oil labels Bag of flashlights Unwired ribbon Magnetic Monitor cover




128d
Free:
Wood Wall Mounted Plant Display (Bowie)
Gifted
These are so cool looking but I changed my set up.

135d
Free:
2 Table cloths and 3 Placemats (Bowie)
Gifted
I know that 4th placemat is somewhere. I can reach out when I find the last one ☺️ I don’t use these any more and they were only used for display The table cloth is 52” x 70”




135d


135d
Free:
Genuine Peacock Feathers & Vase (Bowie)
Gifted
I’m decluttering… I like this a lot. But it’s time for a new home. Those are real feathers. Beautiful they are!


140d
Free:
Locally Designed Hat (Bowie)
Gifted
I have never worn this except for a photoshoot.. it’s a little big on me. Could use a new home




140d
Free:
Grey Chair Mounted Backdrop (Bowie)
Gifted
I just don’t use it. It comes with a bag, it folds, I just can’t figure out how to fold it back down haha. I grabbed the green images so you have a better idea of what this is.




142d
Free:
Magazines (Bowie)
Gifted
May be good for someone who has a shop or just anyone who likes them.


145d
Free:
A jewelry box for the crafter (Bowie)
Gifted
As you can see this jewelry box needs some TLC so anyone who loves refurbishing things this box is for you



145d
Free:
Empty Giftable Boxes (Bowie)
Gifted
The type of boxes that you don’t want to throw away because they could be reused in someway. However, I have not found a way to use them so figure someone else may be able to. And a couple that are actual gift boxes


146d
Free:
Miscellaneous items (Bowie)
Gifted
Please take all and gift the rest




146d
Free:
2 Hanging Bathroom Storage (Bowie)
Gifted
I have two of these. They are not being used. They extend out. It was just easier to take the picture with them nested inside.

146d
Free:
Diffuser (Bowie)
Gifted
I have so many diffusers, and this has been sitting in a box doing nothing. It is used, but it still works. I just double checked it before listing it.

146d
Free:
Umbrella Stand (Bowie)
Gifted
Not being used. Needs a new home. Donation truck is coming on Saturday so if it’s not picked up before, then it will go out with donation.


146d
Free:
Vases and Plant Pot (Bowie)
Gifted
They’ve just been hanging out not being used. New home please ☺️


146d