A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Old magazines and encyclopedia (Newton abbot TQ12)
Hi all, I'm looking for old magazines or encyclopedia for art projects if anybody has any they would like to get rid of. Many thanks




+5
+4
+3



+3
+2
+1
1h
Request:
Old magazines (Newton abbot TQ12)
Withdrawn
Hi all, I'm looking for old and vintage magazines and national geographic magazines for art projects.

8d
Free:
Beige leather sofa (Tq12 4ee)
Gifted
Beige leather recliner sofa. 175cm x 95cm approx. Free to collector Newton abbot Tq12


1y
Free:
Ironing board (Tq12 4ee)
Gifted
Ironing board. Could do with new cover but otherwise good condition. Free to collect newton abbot tq12

1y
Free:
King size bed frame (Tq12 4ee)
Gifted
Brown faux leather bed frame (matress not included) free to collector. Newton abbot tq12




1y
Free:
Bedside tables (Tq12 4ee)
Gifted
Bedside tables. Were upcycled a few years ago with wall paper. Plenty of life left in them. Free to collect from Newton Abbot tq12




1y
Free:
Sony home theatre system (TQ4)
Gifted
Sony home theatre dav-dz560 has built in cd player which has stopped working but surround sound works. collect googrinton paignton tq4
2y
Free:
Blue barrrel (TQ12)
Gifted
Blue water barrel 80cm tall by about 47cm inside could do with a clean. I used it for water collection to water the garden. Collection Newton Abbot tq12 4dp
2y
Free:
Wooden boxes (TQ4)
Gifted
Two wooden boxes I was going to use in garden to plant veg in but no longer needed. Collect goodrington Tq4
2y