A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
"Colour in and sew" dog (Sanderstead CR2)
Tea towel with a printed dog pattern on it. Colour it in, cut it out and sew into a stuffable dog with accessories. Slightly dusty but unused.


+1





Free:
Random mixed yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Withdrawn
As per photo. Mainly small amounts





1h
Free:
Tie dye stuff (Sanderstead CR2)
Applicator bottles and powder dye sachets. Just add water to the dye (this will probably reconstitute any dried dye in the bottles too) Box not included.

1h
Free:
Chair (Sanderstead CR2)
The upholstery has some ink/paint marks and some water marks but it's a solid chair.



1h
Free:
Mixed yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
Mix of thicknesses

2d
Free:
Teal yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Promised
Slightly chunkier than DK. As usual I have no idea of the fibre content but it's slightly scratchy 158g

2d
Free:
2 plyRust yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
616g, has the feel and appearance of a cotton yarn but I don't know the actual fibre content. Colour is closer to the second photo, it's a definite rust/conker colour.


2d
Free:
2 ply yellow yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Promised
160g, unknown fibre. Slightly fuzzy. Most likely acrylic but it almost has that itchy feel I associate with wool so who knows

2d
Free:
Yellow wool (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
I've labelled this "superwash 3 ply" so I assume it had a proper label at some point! Lemon yellow, 229g


2d
Free:
2 ply yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Promised
Blue. Probably acrylic but I don't k ow the actual fibre content. Feels soft and not "squeaky" 172g

2d
Free:
Approx 370g thin yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
2 ply "cotton" yarn (I don't know the actual fibre content). One ball is plain and the other 2 I bleached (ordinary household bleach!) whilst in a skein to give a mottled effect.


6d
Free:
Assorted small amounts of yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
As per photo! Mix of thickness, all small amounts.

6d
Free:
Bundle of mixed yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
As per photo. Please only reply if you will pick up.

9d
Free:
Wireless charging stand (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
Requires micro USB cable and the normal charging plug to plug it into.


10d
Free:
Julius Caesar text and study notes (Sanderstead CR2)
Slightly dog eared but good condition. Full text plus explanatory notes and background.


10d
Free:
Doible duvet set/Fabric (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
I bought this to reuse the fabric but haven't got round to it (and have plenty more fabric!) so it's time for a clear out. Double duvet cover (190x190cm) and two pillowcases 50% cotton 50% polyester Reversible design with a floral/bird theme on one side and varied stripes on the other.

10d
Free:
Vintage crochet thread (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
Twilley's "lystwist" thread for crochet/lace etc. 20g balls, 100% rayon. Some discolouration from age and manufacturers selotape

10d
Free:
Craft/card making/scrapbooking (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
Assorted items. Stickers, papers, decorative items...

14d
Free:
Cream yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Withdrawn
Has the feel of wool but I don't know the actual fibre content. Approx 300g. Appears to be DK I think.

15d

15d
Free:
2 balls of yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Withdrawn
Dark blue with metallic threads. See photo for fibre content.


15d
Free:
Gold/yellow ochre 2 ply yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Withdrawn
Has the feel of cotton but I don't know the actual fibre content. Approx 240g.

15d
Free:
Thin yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
Thin "cotton" yarn and crochet thread. Also a cone of mint green acrylic yarn.

18d
Free:
2 ply acrylic yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
Approx 340g. Mix of pastel colours with hints of metallic strands.


19d
Free:
Thin yarn/thread (Sanderstead CR2)
Withdrawn
Thin "cotton" yarn and crochet thread. Also a cone of mint green acrylic yarn.

20d
Free:
Calvin and Hobbes books (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
9 books of Calvin and Hobbes cartoons

29d
Free:
Magnificent inflatable unicorn (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
Can you offer Ulysses a new home? In excellent preloved condition.

47d
Free:
Rooted "common snowberry" plants (Sanderstead CR2)
Withdrawn
Dug up whilst clearing a border


73d
Free:
White yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
1 is 190g, 1 is 50g. Both 2 ply and most likely acrylic but not the same as each other PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU REPLY TO THIS

73d
Free:
500g silver grey yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
Looks like a 2 ply yarn and is most likely acrylic PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU REPLY TO THIS

73d
Free:
100g dusky pink yarn (Sanderstead CR2)
Gifted
Looks like a fat 2 ply and is probably acrylic. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU REPLY TO THIS


73d