A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Brand New Pax Wardrobe Door (Common Edge FY4)
This wardrobe door was delivered in error and IKEA have told me they don't want it back. Brand new in packaging (was opened to check contents). I cannot deliver this as it's too long to fit in my car. If no-one wants it I'll have to cut it up and take it to the tip.






+1


+1
Free:
Venetian Blind (Common Edge FY4)
Expired
I have on offer a 90cm wide Venetian Blind still in packaging. It's been in our garage for quite a while though, so a little tatty. Off-white/ivory colour. Hopefully it can be of use to someone.


3h
Free:
4 empty 3d printing filament spools (Common Edge FY4)
Withdrawn
These spools are left over from 3d printing filament. They can be used to wrap cables or Christmas lights to store them better.


77d
Free:
3 x G9 bulbs (Common Edge FY4)
Expired
3 G9 bulbs that appear to be new in packets. Not LED.

248d
Free:
Ladies Boots Size 5 (Common Edge FY4)
Gifted
Used pair of ladies boots, size 5

262d
Free:
Itchy and Scratchy poster (Common Edge FY4)
Gifted
Large Itchy and Scratchy poster in a tube in very good condition.

262d
Free:
3 x plastic breakfast bowls (Common Edge FY4)
Expired
I have on offer 3 plastic breakfast bowls. Used condition as shown in the photos.


262d
Free:
Large quantity of cutlery (Common Edge FY4)
Expired
I have on offer a large amount of cutlery. Used but perfectly serviceable.

262d
Free:
Pair of Hifi Speakers (Common Edge FY4)
Gifted
I have on offer a pair of Sony bookshelf hi-fi speakers. Believed to be working fine but am unable to test at the moment.


317d
Free:
Various light bulbs (Common Edge FY4)
Gifted
I have on offer a selection of light bulbs from clearing out a relative's house. All to go as one lot please

317d
Free:
Clothes Hangers (Common Edge FY4)
Expired
I have on offer a few plastic clothes hangers.

1y
Free:
Qty 3 x 2m lengths of flooring trim (Common Edge FY4)
Expired
I have on offer three lengths of 2m flooring trim. This is used on the edges of laminate or wood flooring where it meets the wall. Appear to have a white undercoat.

1y
Free:
Maplin Audio Mixer (Common Edge FY4)
Expired
I have on offer a fairly old Maplin-branded audio mixer. No power supply or other cables I'm afraid, so can't test it.



1y
Free:
Suncoast Synthia Player (Common Edge FY4)
Expired
I'm not quite sure what this is, but we found it during a house clear out. It's by Suncoast Systems in the USA and from a quick online search it seems it was used to play music for hymns in a church. I have two MIDI leads with it, but no memory cards or power supply, so I'm unable to test it.



1y
Free:
5 x chair casters (Common Edge FY4)
Expired
I've replaced the wheels on a chair and have these working wheels on offer. They are M10 threaded, not a push-fit connection. Barely used so plenty of life left in them
2y
Free:
4 x Pillows (Common Edge FY4)
Gifted
We have on offer 4 pillows. Two are anti-allergy pillows.
2y
Free:
Stainless steel dish drainer (Common Edge FY4)
Gifted
I have on offer a stainless steel dish drainer as shown in the photo. I think it came from IKEA originally.
2y
Free:
Mirror (Common Edge FY4)
Gifted
I have on offer a wood-framed mirror. Glass is approx the same size as a sheet of A4 paper.
2y
Free:
Silent Night King Size Mattress Topper (Common Edge FY4)
Gifted
We have on offer a mattress topper for a king size mattress. Used once and just been washed.
2y
2y