A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Cherry Tree branches chopped into logs (Sandown PO36)
I imagine these are great for craft projects…… Quite a lot of differing sizes. Collect from Sandown.



+1




+3
+2
+1


+1




+2
+1



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1
Free:
Mirror ( has some paint on frame) (Sandown PO36)
Gifted


5h
Free:
Ice packs (Sandown PO36)
Expired
I have quite a few of these if of any use to anyone.

225d
Free:
Dog steps (Sandown PO36)
Gifted
Steps for small dog, I snapped the step putting it together but you can glue it or if it’s a small dog probably wouldn’t even matter. It’s never been used but has hairs on it and the cover can be washed……….



233d
Free:
Push Lawn Mower (Sandown PO36)
Gifted 

233d
Free:
Compost Bin, has lid but no door (Sandown PO36)
Expired

233d
Request:
Fish tank (Sandown PO36)
Expired
Anyone have a fish tank they no longer need?
1y
Free:
Bundle of old cameras (Sandown PO36)
Gifted
Just having a sort out and unearthed various cameras, as seen, no idea if they work or what goes with what……..




1y
Request:
Basket for Mountfield lawn Mower SP550 (Sandown PO36)
Expired
I’ve just bought a second hand mower and discovered it had the wrong basket, if anyones tipping this same mower I’d love to claim the basket before it goes to the tip please!
1y
Free:
Plant containers big black bag full of mixed shapes and size (Sandown PO36)
Gifted
I can also add plant pots too if you’d like some.



1y
Free:
Couple of big sturdy cardboard boxes (Sandown PO36)
Expired
I’ve got a couple of boxes from a microwave and a cooker, big sturdy boxes if any good to anyone before they go out with the bins.

1y
Free:
LG Flatron Monitor (Sandown PO36)
Gifted
LG Flatron L225WS-SF 22”


1y
Free:
Coopers of Stortford Halogen Cooker (Sandown PO36)
Gifted
Seldom used, all looks ok but hasn’t been tested recently.




1y
Free:
Natural Wool Sheets (Sandown PO36)
Gifted
I have lots of packs of these wools, they can be dyed for many craft uses , I’ve also used to line my hanging baskets




1y
Free:
Big Box of Dvds (Sandown PO36)
Gifted
Big box of DVDs.




1y
Free:
Billy the kid dvd box set (Sandown PO36)
Expired
1y
Free:
Freezer packs (Sandown PO36)
Expired
I have quite a few of these that my monthly medication comes in. Collect from Sandown.

1y
Free:
Radio, has CD player but that doesn’t seem to work (Sandown PO36)
Gifted
The radio works but the CD player doesn’t seem to.
1y
Free:
Lots of Brick Rubble (Sandown PO36)
Gifted
Collect from Sandown
1y
2y
Free:
Mirror (Sandown PO36)
Gifted
2y