A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
FM Tuner (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Denon FM tuner and signal booster. Good working order
Free:
French Language course (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
New, never been used. 4 CDs plus work book.



+1



+2
+1


73d
Free:
Pan lid 28cm (Eastbourne BN21)
Withdrawn
Glass lid suitable for 28cm pan. NOT ovenproof but fine for hob if you are missing a lid. To go asap please.

83d
Request:
Knife block (Eastbourne BN21)
Expired
We do not need any knives but would like a knide block for a variety of sized knives if anyone has one. Thanks
128d
Free:
New Scientist Magazines (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Box of New Scientist magazines. Not sure of dates but probably 2017-2021.

212d
Free:
5 litre food safe containers (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
As above. Ideal for water on camping trips etc. Let me know how many you want and when you can collect. Thanks

218d
Free:
Amateur painting 8 (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
I have several amateur paintings this is number eight. Please let me know when you can collect.

218d
Free:
Amateur painting 7 (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
I have several amateur paintings this is number seven. Please let me know when you can collect.

218d
Free:
Amateur painting 6 (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
I have several amateur paintings this is number six. Please let me know when you can collect.

218d
Free:
Amateur painting (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
I have several amateur paintings this is number five. Please let me know when you can collect.

218d
Free:
Amateur painting (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
I have several amateur paintings this is number four. Please let me know when you can collect.

218d
Free:
Amateur painting (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
I have several amateur paintings this is number three. Please let me know when you can collect.

218d
Free:
Amateur painting (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
I have several amateur paintings this is number two. Please let me know when you can collect.

218d
Free:
Amateur painting (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
I have several amateur paintings this is number one. Please let me know when you can collect.

218d
Free:
Spanish phrase book and CD (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
New, never used. As photo

242d
Free:
Italian Phrase book and CD (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
As picture. New, never used.

251d
Free:
Basket balls (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Basketball plus smaller one. Both need inflating as they have been sitting at the back of a cupboard for a long time.

258d
Free:
Spanish phrase book (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Older Spanish Phrase Book from 1965. Let me know if it is of use to you.

260d
Free:
French phrase book plus CD (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
New, never used as picture

260d


260d
Free:
Old joystick (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Old joystick probably from mid nineties. I suspect it wouldn’t work with modern equipment but someone who collects old computer stuff might be interested.

268d
Free:
Remote controlled car (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
As pictured. Works and in reasonable condition but piece needs to be reattached to wheel. See photo. Takes quite a few batteries, AA and one PP3.



276d
Free:
Telephone, radio and alarm clock (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Telephone radio alarm clock. Radio is not digital. We have only recently stopped using it as the phone doesn’t work with fibre phone.

344d
Free:
Glass clip frame (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Frame is approximately 63x44cm. Let me know if you can use it. Thanks

344d
Free:
Picture glass (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Piece of non reflective picture glass. Size approximately 500x700mm. Please contact me if you can use it.
345d
Free:
Travel adapters (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
We got these for travel to Canada but didn’t use them as they don’t have voltage converter. I don’t know if they can be used anywhere else.

350d
Free:
Shredded cardboard for packing (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
As above. Can anyone use it before it goes to recycling this Thursday? Please say when you can collect. Thanks

1y
Free:
Binoculars (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Old pair of Zeiss binoculars in good condition. With case though strap on case is broken so could do with replacing.




1y
Free:
Calor patio gas cylinder (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Patio gas cylinder which is full. We no longer have heater but I am unable to get the regulator off. Hopefully someone else can though I assume the gas can be used with the current regulator.

1y
Free:
Wood suitable for burning. (Eastbourne BN21)
Gifted
Pile of wood mostly from wooden table suitable for fire pit perhaps. Would like it all to be taken together please.


1y
Free:
Telephone extension lead 5m (Eastbourne BN21)
Expired
Can anyone use a telephone extension lead?

1y