A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Desk lamps (Stockport SK3)
There are four of these desk/table lamps, one is incomplete the others all seem to be intact, not all have bulbs and those that do I cannot guarantee the bulbs work. the lamps were all in use before going into storage, but that was a while ago. Take as many as you want, I won't be available for collection till Monday next week.






+2
+1


+1


Free:
Bosch battery drill (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Old Bosch battery drill, please look at photos carefully this drill will not "work out of the box" there was something wrong with the motor or trigger, they have been removed and need investigating or replacing. I used this drill for work a few years ago until it stopped working and its been in my shed now for a few years unused. I have one of the battery's on charge but have no idea if it will hold, there is a second battery and the same applies. I can only find a couple of the screws that hold the two halves of the drill together but they shouldn't be to hard to track down, it's a heavy duty GSB14,4VE-2 if that means anything to anyone?? A 14.4v I believe.



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



1h
Free:
Vinyl floor underlay (Stockport SK3)
Almost a full box of this underlay, it's very thin and silver foil backed. I got this off a friend who had just had his downstairs loo floor replaced. So I imagine he didn't use much? I won't be available till next week for collection, so please bear that in mind when requesting, there will be no "I can come now" posts answered. Monday onwards only. Thank you.


1h
Free:
Rotary Washing Line (Stockport SK3)
I do have the spike for this.

3d
Free:
A pair of pc speakers. (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Good condition, as far as I can remember they work fine, but are only cheap versions.

24d
Free:
Stacking plastic crates (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
2 x Small plastic crates and a wicker basket, one of the crates has a hole in the end, sorry I didn't photograph this side.


32d
Free:
Fence paint (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Ronseal timbercare paint the 5l tub is almost full but the other is almost empty, both to go together please.


37d
Free:
Footstools (Stockport SK3)
Promised
A pair of 60's stools these have obviously been recovered at some time and do not have any fire labels, the legs are a little scuffed due to age. They are deceptively comfortable but we have no room for them, they would benefit from being recovered and the wood sanded down.




37d
Free:
Solid brass (allegedly) victorian door furniture letter box (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
New ish, ok still in it's packaging, with bolts it's been kicking around in our cellar for years, it has to go.

37d
Free:
Metal computer table (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Silver Metal perforated pc table, two sliding draws, one for the keyboard with a sectioned pull out shelf underneath and a shelf for the printer lower down and even storage space below that. On castors but they can be locked if on a wood floor, very sturdy I've had this for 15 years there's just no room for it now. W- 80cm, H-77cm, D-56cm. It will dismantle... but I wouldn't want to piece it back together afterward, I have done it, it's a little more involved than it looks (keep the photos for reference).



37d
Free:
PIR Exterior wall light (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Black wall light, we swapped this out for an led one.


37d
Free:
Reusable Freezer blocks (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Some blue some white

39d
Free:
Cardboard boxes (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
5 or 6 large and medium, good quality boxes good for storage or moving home. ready to collect from Sunday.

66d
Free:
Outdoor litter tray (Stockport SK3)
Withdrawn
Outdoor litter tray with lid and flap, we got this for our elderly cat but she wouldn't use it. We even tried taping the flap open but she wasn't interested, now sadly not needed. Clean and perfectly useable.

69d
Free:
Office Chair (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Surplus to requirements (we already have two).

111d
Free:
10 draw filing cabinet (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Brown and cream, one draw front cover missing? All draws open as they should.

115d
Free:
Freezer packs (Stockport SK3)
Expired
8 in total


115d
Free:
Inspection Lamp (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
All working as it should be.

115d
Free:
Garden hosepipe (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Green reinforced garden hose, approx 15/20m with hoselock connectors at each end. In good order just surplus to requirements.

118d




119d
Free:
Single Mattress (Stockport SK3)
Expired
Clean single mattress only used a few times always covered, if there are no replies by Thursday it will go to the tip. I need to reload my van and won't have room for it if anyone wanted it delivered locally. You have till Thursday!!!

121d
Free:
Office chair (Stockport SK3)
Expired
A little worn on the front edge of the seat and doesn't roll very well on carpet. May just need some wd40 on the casters? Quite comfy, just surplus to requirements.

132d
Free:
Oval Picture Frame (Stockport SK3)
Expired
Frame only no backing or glass.

133d
Free:
Two Trapezoidal kites (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
One is slightly larger than the other, from memory only one has been used. A bit dusty as been stored in the shed for a number of years, please state in your reply if you want both or just one.




134d
Free:
Brass coloured door handles (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
3 Pairs of brass coloured door handles with rope effect edging. brand new old stock in the box, with screws and connecting bars. Take one or all of them.

135d
Free:
Acrylic paint (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Some are new unopened, others are used.


135d
Free:
battery drill (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Brand: nutool, Has been in my cellar for years the chuck is rusted and seized I don't know if it works? But the battery charger does light up when it's plugged in? It narrowly avoided the tip today, just thought i would offer it here first.

135d
Free:
steam cleaner (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
I've had two of these steamers and just cant get on with them. The last time I used this one I thought it was leaking, but maybe I just let it build steam for to long?? It does work, but its not for me, I will wait a while before chooseing someone to give others a chance who may not use tinternet as often.

146d
Free:
Oven Heating Element (Stockport SK3)
Gifted
Brand New, only removed from the box to photograph it. Origionaly brought to repair our oven but it took so long to turn up we just went and got a new oven. In fact it took so long to turn up after we got the new oven.... we forgot we ordered it!! If it helps someone out your welcome to it.

183d
Free:
Hard Cardboard Tubes (Stockport SK3)
Expired
Calling all coss players and creators, crafters maybe? Cardboard tubes The longest one is 1mx2" and the other three are 2'x3"


187d
Free:
Hedge trimmer (Stockport SK3)
Expired
Qualcast Hedge Master with a 15" blade, freshly greased works as it should. Surplus to requirments, I will wait a few days to give everyone a fair chance to reply. Please say when you can collect.

188d