A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
50 brand new vintage tiles 8x4 inches (Netherfield MK6)
50 8x4 inch tiles, two are broken but I'm including them for offcuts if people need them they are brand new and made in Italy. They are vintage and retro but have never been used they are muddy and dirty as they have been stored in a crate out in a reclamation yard they came as a job lot with some tiles I did want


Free:
Jar of screws (Netherfield MK6)
Withdrawn
All shapes, sizes and some are little rusty please state when you can collect


57m
Free:
Stand for model paints, nail varnishes? Etc (Netherfield MK6)
Used as a small model paint pot display, but I am sure could be purposes into a holder for other small things

3h
Free:
Brand new 3XL men's undies (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
These came from a monthly subscription of pants which I had a free trial for my partner doesn't like the style they have never been worn


1d
Free:
Pet bat wings (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
Black felt bat wings that strap onto a cat or small dog

1d
Free:
Fish hide (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
Small pineapple hide for aquarium fish.

3d
Request:
Single decorative ridge tile (Netherfield MK6)
I'm looking for something akin to these ridge tiles. One woild do me beautifully. Does anyone have an extra one lurking around please? Thank you, Angela

3d
Free:
Standing floor lamp uplighter (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
Good condition just not needed anymore comes with some free bulbs

7d
Free:
3 foot alder tree (Bradwell Common MK13)
Gifted
3 ft alder tree in a pot, needs to go in the ground,

14d
Free:
Foot high laurel tree (Bradwell Common MK13)
Gifted
Needs to go in the ground

14d
Request:
Mosaic tiles or broken colourful tiles or crockery (Netherfield MK6)
I'm making a giant mosaic Snail and want to make a fantastic coloured rainbow shell with all sorts of things if anyone has any mosaic tiles or colorful broken tiles that they wish to get rid of I would be very grateful to take them off your hands. thank you

14d
Request:
Large plant pots for patio (Netherfield MK6)
Received
Does anyone one have any large plant pots that need a good home please? I have a courtyard that is very dull with no flower beds that could do with chearing up. Thank you

20d
Request:
A CD player (Netherfield MK6)
Received
If anyone has a CD player that needs a good home I would be most grateful please. Not a disc man please something I can put in my home. Thank you very much

23d
Request:
Glass nuggets (Netherfield MK6)
Withdrawn
I'm making a giant mosaic snail and would like to decorate the shell in glass nuggets. If anybody has any amount of any colour that they wish to get rid of I would be more than grateful to take them off your hands. Thank you.

26d
Request:
Tile adhesive and grout (Netherfield MK6)
Withdrawn
Does anyone have any leftover tile adhesive and grout please? I am doing a small mosaic project on a concrete piece in my garden and any would be appreciated. thank you. Angela

28d
Free:
Large , green, lawn rake (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
Large plastic and wood Green rake, please only reply if you intend to collect

41d
Free:
Dogwood plant (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
Pot not included. Please only reply if you intend to collect. Thank you :)

59d
Free:
Loads of plastic plant pots (Netherfield MK6)
Withdrawn
All shapes, sizes and waiting for someone to make use of them. Please only reply if you intend to collect. Thank you :)

59d
Free:
White (most probably) buddlia seedling (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
I very kindly got given this in a bunch of plants and I already have a purple one please state when you can collect if you don't intend to collect please do not reply!
62d

71d
Free:
A load of plastic plant pots (Netherfield MK6)
Withdrawn
All sizes and shapes please state when you can collect

71d
Free:
Large frying pan for a GAS COOKER (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
Large, used once, but it bows in the middle when heated so it is not good for an electric cooker, you will need gas. Please state when you can collect. Thanks, Angela

130d
Request:
Gazebo (Netherfield MK6)
Expired
I would be most grateful for any unwanted, functional gazebo please. Thanks in advance
1y
Request:
Lily of the valley plants (Netherfield MK6)
Received
Does anyone have any that need splitting up or that you can spare a few roots of please? I would be most grateful. Thanks, Angela

1y
Free:
Loads of plastic plant pots (Netherfield MK6)
Expired
Various sizes
1y
Free:
Rosewood back scratcher (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
Never used

1y
Free:
Large quantity of sheep fleece (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
These come as organic insulation for some fridged medical products my partner needs. It is raw, untreated sheep wool in grey sheets. Good for packaging, insulation, weed suppression, wrapping plants up in winter or crafts like felting, spinning of stuffing toys. Please state when you can collect
1y
Request:
Garden gargoyle (Netherfield MK6)
Expired
I know it is a long shot, but does anyone have a gargoyle that is looking for a new home please? Thank you so much.

1y
Request:
Perlite, sharp sand or horticultural grit (Netherfield MK6)
Received
Does anyone have some perlite languishing in a shed looking for love? Failing that horticultural grit or sharp sand would be appreciated please. Thank you so much
1y
Request:
Rockery stones/rocks (Netherfield MK6)
Expired
I would like to make a small rockery and would be very grateful for any large or interesting stones. Thank you.
1y
Free:
Loads of press on nails (Netherfield MK6)
Gifted
Loads of press on nails, mostly unused, but 2 sets have been used. One was cut down fr9m the bottom as an experiment and the other one was too long for me, those were the shark ones in the case. There are quite a few complete sets here and a lot of them are complimentary so they can be mixed and matched. Mostly, these are in pink and colorful shades. Please state when you can collect, and please be polite. Thanks

1y