A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Back issues of The Garden (Wormingford CO6)
We have a collection of back issues from Jan 2020 onwards of the RHS Magazine "The Garden" to rehome. Take as many as you want. Note: If you are looking for basic gardening advice- these may not be for you. They have great pictures and are shiny paper so may be suitable for crafts


3h
Free:
HP Printer (Wormingford CO6)
Expired
HP Deskjet 2050 All in One Printer. It is about 15 years old but still prints, fairly well and more importantly you can still get ink cartridges from 3rd party suppliers. Drivers etc are available on the HP website. I have replaced it because I want to print via WiFi which this one can't, it needs to be connected to a laptop/desktop via USB (supplied)

157d
Free:
Head light bulb 477/H7 (Wormingford CO6)
Expired
A Bluecol brand headlight bulb 477 H712v 55w. It was the spare bulb for my old 2011 Focus which has now moved on

241d
Free:
1993 Editions of Autocar (Wormingford CO6)
Expired
For some reason we still have most of the Autocar Magazines from 1993, although I think my son may have acquired the edition from the week of his birth! There are lots of reports of test drives , comparisions of cars ( Fiesta vs a Corsa for example!) If you are interested in old glossy car magazines - these are for you. Or they could be used in an Art or Craft project.
241d
Free:
Compatible Dyson DC02 Filters (Wormingford CO6)
Expired
I have a pack of two PaxanPax brand compatible Dyson DC 02 Filters available. The pack is unopened, were left behind in a house move.
1y
Free:
Tomy Safety First Corner Cushions (Wormingford CO6)
Expired
A pack of 4 corner cushions to protect young children from sharp corners when toddling around. Made of transparent material and will not mark furniture. Pack is unopened but scruffy, the child they were bought to protect is an adult!
1y
Free:
Marley Kennel and Hutch Felt (Wormingford CO6)
Expired
I have part of a 5m x 1m Marley Kennel and Hutch Felt with a sand finish-described as "a light grade fibre based roofing fely. One layer provides an effective waterproof covering" I'm not sure how much of it remains, it was used to cover a guinea pig hutch. It is quite old and has been stored for several years. Please feel free to come and have a look at it.
1y
Free:
Spice/Herb jars (Wormingford CO6)
Expired
7 spice or herb jars. May be more as I’m turning out some cupboards.

1y
Free:
Marley Hutch/Kennel Felt (Wormingford CO6)
Expired
I have part of a 5m x 1m Marley Kennel and Hutch Felt with a sand finish-described as "a light grade fibre based roofing fely. One layer provides an effective waterproof covering" I'm not sure how much of it remains, it was used to cover a guinea pig hutch. It is quite old and has been stored for several years. Please feel free to come and have a look at it.
1y
Free:
Walking Boots size 40 (Wormingford CO6)
Expired
A pair of very old Stylguard walking boots, currently very muddy but I will clean them up if wanted. They are a size 40, which should be a UK size 7 but I'm a 6.5 and found them a little short when wearing thick socks. They are watertight.


1y
Free:
BT telephone with load speaker function (Wormingford CO6)
Expired
Analogue BT telephone, with loudspeaker function. Works with copper wire line, I haven’t tried to use it since we switched to VOIP.

1y
Free:
Empty Sainsbury’s herb jars (Wormingford CO6)
Gifted
15 empty herb jars, washed and suitable for refilling.

1y
Free:
CD and DVD Cases (Wormingford CO6)
Gifted
Does anyone have a use for empty CD and DVD cases before I dump them ? Have quite few,
1y