A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
2 inch memory foam topping for single bed (New Marston OX3)
I am giving away this two inch thick memory foam mattress topper which is no longer needed. The foam doesn't have a cover and has one or two nicks in it but is still perfectly useable if you have an uncomfortable single bed. Please collect from the Marston Road area






+2
+1




+3
+2
+1
Free:
Bag of wooden coathangers (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
A bag of wooden coat hangers, good condition. Please collect fromarston Road area


4h
Free:
Solid metal parasol base (New Marston OX3)
I am giving away this metal parasol base. It's a bit rusty but it's quite heavy and functions as intended. Diameter of the base is 18 inches and the diameter of the hole for the parasol pole is 2 inches so your pole diameter would need to be less than this. Collect please from the Marston Road area

5h
Free:
Fleece dog pyjamas suitable for greyhound or lurcher (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
I am giving away this fleece dog pyjamas. I bought it for my whippet but it is much too big for him and he has never really worn it. Would be suitable for a larger sighthound or lurcher. The second picture is just a screenshot from Etsy to demonstrate what this style of pyjamas look like on the dog! Please collect from the Marston Road area if you think it would suit your dog! It's about 82 cm long along the back of the spine from the collar part to the end.


6d
Free:
Candle making kit including beeswax and wicks (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
Hello I have some spare candle making stuff including beeswax, lots of wicks, some pink candle colouring and some paraffin wax. No moulds or instructions provided but I am sure You Tube can help out. Might be fun to make as Christmas presents etc. Collect please from the Marston Road area if you would like it. Thanks

23d
Free:
Metal bike rack, never used (New Marston OX3)
I bought this metal bike rack several years ago but never installed it and it has been sitting outside for a long time so I would like to re-home it to someone who will actually install it and use it. It's black and paintwork is not pristine, however very useable nonetheless. It is designed for in ground installation so to install it, you would need to add some long metal bolts at the bottom of each leg to create a T shape to anchor them into the ground and also you would need Post Crete or other fast setting concrete product to set it into the ground. Collect please from the Marston Road area OX3

61d
Free:
Heat resistant tile adhesive (New Marston OX3)
Expired
I am giving away this heat resistant tile adhesive. We used it for new tiles in our fireplace but we only needed a little bit, so there is a lot left over! If you could make good use of it, please ask. Collection only from the Marston Road area


150d
Free:
Deutzia shrub (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
I am giving away this Deutzia shrub which has outgrown its pot and needs to be planted in the ground. I don't have anywhere to put it so would like to re-home it. It is deciduous and is just coming into leaf now. It has very pretty white flowers when it comes into flower. Please collect from Marston Road area. (Pot not included but I will put it in a heavy duty plastic sack to transport)

191d
Free:
Toni & Guy hair tongs (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
Toni&Guy hair tongs. Barely used, and giving away as I don't use them. Collect please from Marston Road area

216d
Free:
Two large posters showing New York scenes (New Marston OX3)
Expired
Two large posters including the iconic steelworkers on the RKO building in New York, measuring 62 x 93 cm. I also have two clip frames to match, but many of the clips have gone missing so you would need to buy some new clip frame fasteners if you would like to use the frames. The fasteners can be found easily on eBay or Amazon. Collect please from Marston Road area




338d
Free:
Unused sodastream cylinder (New Marston OX3)
Expired
Unused soda stream cylinder! I cannot return to the retailer for recycling as they only accept empty cylinders! Please collect from Marston Road area


1y
Free:
35 plastic coat hangers , various colours (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
35 plastic coat hangers divided into five sets according to colour and shape. Set 1 - 13 hangers , orange, red , grey ,blue , green. All the same size and shape Set 2 - four cream and green hangers, same size and shape Set 3 six grey and blue hangers all same size and shape Ser 4 - seven black hangers, two different shapes Set 5 - four bright blue hangers, quite big Please take all sets or some of them. Collect from Marston Road area




1y
Free:
Kitchen worktop 129cm length (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
This is a new unused piece of white kitchen worktop left over from when I replaced my kitchen sink; unfortunately I had to buy a 3m length from Worktop Express, but only needed just over half of it, leaving a perfectly good piece left over. It is 600mm deep, and 28 or 29mm thick. 1.29m length. More pics are available on the Worktop Express website; it is their "white glass laminate worktop". (It has a silver steel look edge which you can't really see in my picture) Please collect from Marston Road area

1y
Free:
V shaped pillow/useful for breastfeeding (New Marston OX3)
Expired
I have a spare V shaped pillow,/cushion with washable removable cover. Useful for nursing or general support. Please collect from the Marston Road area

1y
Free:
Soviet style furry hat (child size) (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
I have a Russian Soviet style winter furry hat with ear mufflers, complete with hammer and sickle logo as shown in the picture. It is quite small for an adult but would be a perfectly functional warm winter hat for a child. Or it could be a dressing up item! The ear mufflers can be fixed together under the chin for a truly authentic look. Collect please . from the Marston Road area. Please note that the pineapple is a display aid and is not included.
2y
Free:
Scion single cotton duvet cover with pilllowcases (New Marston OX3)
Expired
One single cotton duvet cover by Scion and two matching pillowcases. Unused and surplus to requirements. Collect please from the Marston Road area
2y
Free:
Grey plastic plant trough with tray 99cm long (New Marston OX3)
Expired
I have a spare grey plastic plant trough, complete with tray. It is 99cm long and 24cm wide. Depth is 18cm. Ideal for spring bulbs, lettuce, herbs etc. collect please from the Marston Road area
2y
Free:
Brabantia laundry garden spike 50mm (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
I have a spare Brabantia garden spike suitable for one of their rotary dryers with a 50mm pole. (I bought the wrong size as I actually needed the 45mm spike when I wanted to move my existing rotary dryer to another location in the garden). The spike can be inserted into the ground eg a lawn. For more stability, I dug a hole and used some Post Crete concrete to set it in position. Please note if you are interested in this item, the cap colour for the 50mm size is yellow and the 45mm cap is red, so if you have a 45mm rotary dryer, this spike is not for you! Collect please from the Marston Road area
2y
Free:
Life jacket XL size 112cm - 122cm chest (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
Life jacket, extra large size, 112 - 122cm chest. Collect please from Marston Road area
2y
2y
Free:
Adult medium size life jacket (New Marston OX3)
Gifted
Adult medium size life jacket. Collect please from Marston Road area
2y
Free:
Vegetable steamer (New Marston OX3)
Expired
Vegetable steamer, two tiers plus base and lid. (NB it is not suitable for an induction hob as it is not made of steel) but suits all other hobs). The base could do with a thorough clean but it is all in sound condition. Please collect from Marston Road area.
2y