A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
2 Classic Motorcycle Magazines (Haldens AL7)
Hi, 2 classic motorcycle magazines from 2026 & 2025 if anyone would like them Thanks, Chloe


+1



+4
+3
+2


Free:
Gluten free cereal (Haldens AL7)
Expired
Hi, I started this box but it's too sweet for my taste but seems a shame to throw it away when gluten free is so expensive! Thanks, Chloe






+3
+2
+1

2h
Free:
2025 Car Magazines x4 (Haldens AL7)
Hi, 4 car magazines from 2025 if anyone would like them. Thanks, Chloe

2h
Free:
Polystyrene Beans (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi, I have a bowl full of beanbag beans if anyone would like them (I'll transfer them into a plastic bag for you!). Thanks, Chloe

9d
Free:
Head massager (Haldens AL7)
Head massager going spare if anyone would like it! Thanks, Chloe

16d
Free:
Children's stilts (Haldens AL7)
Withdrawn
Hi, children's wooden stilts going spare if anyone would like them. Thanks, Chloe

18d
Free:
Ronseal fence sprayer (Haldens AL7)
Withdrawn
Ronseal fence sprayer going spare if anyone would like it. Thanks, Chloe

21d
Free:
Hi Vis coat (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi, I have a hi-vis waterproof coat with quilted lining going spare if anyone would like it. Men's size medium. The outside is quite dirty. Thanks, Chloe



21d
Free:
Freezer (Haldens AL7)
Withdrawn
Hi, a freezer with a label stating that it is working, has been left on the verge outside 20 viaduct way AL7 1UD, for anyone to take. (It's not mine, just near to where I live). Just in case anyone can make use of it. Other items have also been left out. Thanks.

23d
Free:
History lover's collection (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi! An unusual offering but maybe a historian out there will enjoy it! This is a book about the Austrian-Hungarian empire (Habsburg Monarchy) which comes with facsimiles of all sorts of things from every day life: theatre programmes, passports, posters, travel tickets, all sorts! If you think you could give it a good home I'd love to hear from you! Thanks, Chloe




33d
Free:
Broken Bosch lawnmower (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi, our lawn mower stopped working, we think perhaps the electrical connection on the button. If someone would like it to try and fix it, it's yours! Thanks, Chloe

39d
Free:
8 tumblers (Haldens AL7)
Withdrawn
Set of 8 glasses going spare if anyone would like them. A bit worn by the dishwasher. Thanks, Chloe

43d
Free:
Mouth sponges (great for crafts!) (Haldens AL7)
Withdrawn
Hi, over 300 dental sponges, which are fun for painting with! Bit of an unusual offer but seems a shame to waste them! Thanks, Chloe

54d
Free:
14 Yoghurts - Mùˆller Toffee (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi! I have 14 yoghurts going spare, 7 are dated 25-28Aug, 7 are dated 16 August. Thanks, Chloe

57d
Free:
Two 5-litre containers (Haldens AL7)
Expired
Hi, two 5 litre containers going spare. One has had distilled water in it, one has had fragrance free shower gel in it. Thanks, Chloe

99d
Free:
3 bare root cotoneasters (West Runton NR27)
Expired
Hi, I have 3 bare root cotoneasters going spare if anyone would like them Collection from West Runton. Thanks, Chloe


144d
Free:
Role of Trees & Stars Wallpaper (Haldens AL7)
Expired
Hi, I bought this roll of Cole & Sons wallpaper (Trees and Stars design) but the edge is damaged where the end of the roll got dented, but could still be a fun craft item. There are also some extra offcuts from another roll of the same wallpaper. Thanks, Chloe


148d
Free:
6 Packing Blankets (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi, stack of packing blankets going spare if anyone would like them. Thanks, Chloe

168d
Free:
Clump of large ox-eye daisies (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
I'm about to dig out my butler sink and will have a big clump of ox-eye daisies going spare if anyone would like them (the tall variety). Thanks, Chloe

171d

174d
Free:
Gravy & rice (Haldens AL7)
Expired
Hi, 3 bags of boil in the bag rice and a sealed tub of vegetarian gravy granules (best before the end of this month) going spare if anyone can use it. Thanks, Chloe

174d
Free:
Tall bronze tap (West Runton NR27)
Gifted
Hi! Tall bronze tap in working order going spare. Needs a clean up and there are some scratches. 32cm tall and the projection from the centre of the tap to the centre of where the water comes out is approx 20cm. Collection from West Runton. Thanks, Chloe


191d
Free:
Samsung Printer Cartridge (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
New Samsung printer cartridge going spare if anyone would like it. Thanks, Chloe

198d
Free:
Rose Campion plants (West Runton NR27)
Gifted
Hi! I've just dug up lots of rose campion (lychnis coronaria) if anyone would like some or all of it. Blooms late summer with vivid pink flowers. Collection from West Runton. Thanks! Chloe

208d
Free:
Faulty HP Laserjet 1022n Printer with full cartridge (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi, I have a faulty laserjet printer if anyone would like it for fixing up. It has an almost full cartridge. It prints only the first page, we can't work out why. The bottom tray is missing and and cable not included Thanks, Chloe

229d
Free:
Small hot water bottle (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi, I have a smaller sized hot water bottle going spare (with cover) if anyone would like it. Thanks, Chloe

248d
Free:
Hairdressing Scissors (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi, I have some hairdressers scissors going spare, nothing fancy, just from Boots, but they've not been used much so are in nice condition. Thanks, Chloe

253d
Free:
Yellow dustbin (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi, I have a dustbin going spare that I've used for garden compost, 40cm high, if anyone can make use of it. Thanks! Chloe


253d
Free:
4 Knobs (Haldens AL7)
Expired
Hi, two pewter, and two brushed chrome knobs going spare if anyone can use them. Pewter are 3.5cm diameter, brushed chrome are 3cm diameter Thanks, Chloe


256d
Free:
Phone Power Bank (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
Hi, I have a power bank going spare if anyone would like it - you will need either a double ended usb cable or a micro usb on one end. Collection from Welwyn Garden City. Thanks, Chloe




258d
Free:
Dried lavender (Haldens AL7)
Gifted
I have a bunch of dried lavender (from my own garden) going spare if anyone would like it. Great for keeping moths out of drawers or sprinkling on floor before hoovering to make the house smell nice! Thanks, Chloe

261d