A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
21 matching jars (Craven Road CV21)
I saved these jars that originally contained yogurt and after washing and de-labelling, used them for a few years for spices on kitchen shelves. Suitable for storing dried herbs/spices or chutney. To go in one job lot.
Free:
Tiny hazel trees (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
I have a few hazel trees growing in the backgarden and every year they drop many nuts resulting in young trees growing everywhere. Much as I like the idea of rewilding, I can't let them all take over, so before I chop the lot I thought I'd try giving some away. If anyone's interested, get in touch, I'll dig some of them up and put in plant pots

3h
Free:
35 coathangers (Craven Road CV21)
Withdrawn
Assortment of various types - mainly plastic but some wooden painted black

33d
Free:
Small Palm tree 70cm high (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
I was given this plant years ago and have been growing it in a container in the front garden. Every year a few fronds die off while fresh ones ones appear. I'm sure what it really needs is to be out of the pot and planted in the ground but I don't have anywhere to put it.

55d
Free:
3 Old wooden boards (Craven Road CV21)
Expired
Time to retire them from kitchen use but maybe someone would like to use the wood. All solid wood of various types

191d
Free:
Pie bird (Craven Road CV21)
Expired
Styled as a blackbird in glossy black with yellow beak. Has seen many pies but still in good condition - good enough to display as an ornament.

191d
Free:
Double mattress topper (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
Used but fully laundered since. Clean and in original Dunelm bag

196d
Free:
Footstool/pouffe (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
Made with old coffee bean bags. About 60cm high cube shape

232d
Free:
Filter coffee machine (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
In working order. 10 cup capacity Features keep warm facility Uses coffee filter papers

245d
Free:
Double CD of British bird sounds (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
2 CDs, each 70+ minutes, with booklet detailing the birds included

322d
Free:
Scale for checking luggage (Craven Road CV21)
Expired
Includes a tape measure.

323d
Free:
Cassettes of BBC shows (Craven Road CV21)
Expired
I can't find a charity shop that will take cassettes, but I'm sure that there must be some people who would be interested in listening to these and own a cassette player. Recording of BBC shows 2 x Goons Show and 2 x Round the Horne Plus some Audio book recordings - see photo. Otherwise - any charity shop recommendations please?

323d
Free:
4 Christmas music CDs (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
Compilations of Christmas themed classical music and hymns. Note no pop music!

338d
Free:
Goggle home (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
In working order but no longer needed. Has been fully reset so can be set up for a new owner.

339d
Free:
DVD collection (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
DVD collection - see photo for titles. To all go together. Includes 3 boxed sets of 'House' seasons 1, 3, & 4.

342d
Free:
Small Slow Cooker (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
1.5 litre size - hence described as compact when sold by Argos a few years ago. Suitable for cooking for 1 or 2 people

350d
Free:
Blood pressure test monitor (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
For home use. In working condition. Includes instructions and the necessary AA batteries.

350d
Free:
Bunch of Victorian keys (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
Bunch of metal keys. I'm guessing that they are for cash boxes lost long ago as I do have an old cash box with the same style key. It's a shame to throw them away but I don't want to keep them - so I'm open to anyone finding them a new use/home.

352d
Free:
Cross cut paper shedder (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
Paper shedder for domestic use bought from Staples. Working order.

1y

1y
Free:
70+ egg boxes (Craven Road CV21)
Expired
Boxes of 6 - almost all of the made of recycled paper type.
1y
Free:
50+ Egg boxes (Craven Road CV21)
Expired
Sized for Half dozen eggs. All cardboard
1y
Free:
Bag of corks (Craven Road CV21)
Expired
Mostly ex-wine bottle. Use for craft etc
2y
Free:
50+ takeaway containers with lids (Craven Road CV21)
Gifted
As per the photo, but more of them and matching lids. All washed out, maybe just a bit dusty
2y