A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Food items (milton, derry and scottl)
I have some protein bars, that we don’t like. Steel cut oats and some green lentils, please note the oats and lentils are expired. I also have about 10 frozen choc chip Muffins. They taste great and and are Pete touching, we just grew out of them.



+2
+1



+1



+2
+1


+1

Free:
roller blades and skates (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics



+2
+1



+1




+3
+2
+1




1h
Free:
Choc chip muffins (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
i made them this morning but I messed somethg up and the liner is hard to take off but doable. Instead of me dumping them , someone is welcome to them.

136d
Free:
Storage basket (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
I used it in the bathroom as a shampoo caddy. it has significant soap scum but I am sure it can be cleaned up.

151d
Free:
Jewellery box (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics. The jewellery comes with it.


152d
Free:
Bag of clothes (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
various clothes.

153d
Free:
Pain Relief Cream (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pic

153d
Free:
Buddy Pillow (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
It’s almost brand new

177d
Free:
Wired Mouse (milton, derry and scottl)
Expired
Please see pics

223d
Free:
bedding and towels (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics. Everything has been washed. There are several towels, one double fitted sheet, one flat sheet an several pillow cases. There is a flannel fitted sheet with a pillowcase as well.



234d
Free:
Bowl of Candies (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
The candies are all up for grab. The offer does not include the bowl.

240d
Free:
Books (milton, derry and scottl)
Expired
Please see pics. I would prefer if one person picked eveything up.

255d
Free:
Kenneth Cole bag (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics




260d
Free:
Multiple Clamps (milton, derry and scottl)
Expired
Please see pics.

261d
Free:
Women’s winter shoes (milton, derry and scottl)
Expired
They are well worn but have life left in them . Size 9

265d
Free:
Arches (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
I made these arches with stryrofoam and painted them black. please see picture for measurements .



265d
Free:
Christmas lights (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
They all work.


314d
Free:
Plastic water bottles (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics

1y
Free:
Twin matress (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics, if it is not picked by Wednesday, it’s going to the curb.

1y




1y
Free:
Empty Bath and Body Candle (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics.. I have about 20 of them , I was planning on melting the remaining wax and making a whole new candle but I gave up.

1y
Free:
Pancake syrup (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics

1y
Free:
Bags (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
various bags 1. fossil 2. from my trip to Ital 3. from a local shop

1y
Free:
Ethnic bags (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics


1y
Free:
Christmas decor (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics

1y
Free:
Clock (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted 


1y
Free:
cheese board (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics

1y
Free:
Hamper (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics


1y
Free:
T shirts (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics, there are all worn by a petite but tall teenager.

1y
Free:
Fan (milton, derry and scottl)
Gifted
Please see pics. Sometimes it takes a while to a start spinning, but it always does work.

1y
Free:
Pile of clothes-teenager (milton, derry and scottl)
Expired
I have taken some pics.




1y