A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Door with door frame (TN38 Crowhurst Rd)
Hi, Does anyone have an old door with a frame? To build into a makeshift porch. Cosmetics don't matter but it needs to latch shut. Can collect, thank you π



+2
+1


3h
Free:
Chainsaw boots (TN38 Crowhurst Rd)
Gifted
Chainsaw boots. Size 7-8. One of the steel toe caps is indented so they are not very comfortable. They are ok to wear for a short job but you wouldn't want to do a day's work in them. Need laces.

63d
Free:
Chainsaw boots (TN38 Crowhurst Rd)
Gifted
Old chainsaw boots. Size 7-8. One of the steel toe caps is indented so they are not very comfortable. They are ok to wear for a short while but you wouldn't want to do a day's work in them.

79d
Free:
Children's Vet Station (TN38 Crowhurst Rd)
Gifted
L 90cm, W 66cm, H 85cm Children's vet play station and some accessories. This has been well used but plenty of life left in it. It is bigger than you think! I can deliver locally to Hastings or St Leonards.




196d
Free:
Child car seat (TN38 Crowhurst Rd)
Gifted
Isofix car seat


320d
Request:
Portable dvd player (TN38 Crowhurst Rd)
Expired
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had one of these that they don't use any more. I have some children's dvds that I thought my daughter could watch on long car journeys. Thank you βΊοΈ
1y
Request:
Beavers uniform (TN38 Crowhurst Rd)
Expired
Hi, Does anyone have ay Beavers uniform spare for a 6 year old? Just thought I'd ask on here first before I have to buy it! Many thanks π
1y
Free:
Single IKEA mattress (TN38 Crowhurst Rd)
Gifted
Small single width and slightly longer than usual mattress at 200cm. Seems a shame to take this barely used mattress to the tip so if anyone wants it I can deliver to Hastings or St Leonards.


1y
Request:
Paving slabs x2 (TN38 Crowhurst Rd)
Expired
Hi, Does anyone have a couple of spare paving slabs lying around that they don't want? Thank you π
2y
Free:
Printer (NG5 Arnold)
Gifted
Large A3 HP printer. Not used for a long time but it's as working fine, just too big for us.
2y
Free:
XL Tena pads (NG5 Arnold)
Gifted
XL Tena pads, lots available. Can take some or all.
2y
Request:
DVD Player (TN38 Crowhurst Rd)
Expired
Hi, does anyone have a dvd player that they no longer use? My mother-in-law has said she would like one. Thanks π
2y