A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Philips PL-Q 4P replacement light bulb (Whitby CH65) Brand new in box. We've replaced the light so this is spare.
Photo of free Philips PL-Q 4P replacement light bulb (Whitby CH65) #1
Photo of free Philips PL-Q 4P replacement light bulb (Whitby CH65) #2
Free: Almost full 2 .5 litre tin of matt emulsion Dusky Berry (Whitby CH65) Lovely cherry red. Just needed to paint a bit of the wall when the radiator was changed.
Photo of free Almost full 2 .5 litre tin of matt emulsion Dusky Berry (Whitby CH65) #1
Photo of free Almost full 2 .5 litre tin of matt emulsion Dusky Berry (Whitby CH65) #2
Free: MDF offcuts 58cm x 122cm 9mm thick (Whitby CH65) Gifted Offcuts of new MDF sheets.
Photo of free MDF offcuts 58cm x 122cm 9mm thick (Whitby CH65) #1
Free: Vintage hand drill (Whitby CH65) Promised Hand drill in good condition. Works perfectly.
Photo of free Vintage hand drill (Whitby CH65) #1
Free: MDF sheets x 3 (Whitby CH65) Gifted Cut offs from brand new MDF sheets 9mm thick, 1220mm x 580mm 3 available.
Photo of free MDF sheets x 3 (Whitby CH65) #1
Free: Russell Hobbs blender (Whitby CH65) Gifted Works fine. We just don't use it. Large capacity blender with 3 speeds plus a pulse button & a tap.
Photo of free Russell Hobbs blender (Whitby CH65) #1
Free: Stationery (Whitby CH65) Withdrawn Pencils, coloured pencils, coloured pens, a stapler, highlighters, a few plastic rulers, several pencil sharpeners & erasers.
Photo of free Stationery (Whitby CH65) #1
Request: Cd tower (Whitby CH65) Expired Looking for a cd tower as I'm changing where I store my cds. Can collect. (I'm in Whitby not Stanney Oaks!).
Photo of Cd tower (Whitby CH65) #1
Free: Tall pine bookcase (Whitby CH65) Gifted Pine bookcase. Very solid. 2 metres tall. 92cm wide. 23cm deep.
Photo of free Tall pine bookcase (Whitby CH65) #1
Request: Floor standing kitchen unit (Stanney Oaks CH65) Expired I downsized from a range cooker to a normal size one and now have an ugly space. I just need a cupboard 60cm x 60cm to fill the gap. It doesn't need to match as I'll upcycle it and make it a bit unique anyway. It don't mind if it's a cupboard or drawers. Will collect. Thank you.