A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Vinyl, LPs, records (St Albans AL3)
Anyone got any LP’s? They no longer require having just got my turntable back in action I am trying to get a collection. Thanks.
2h
Request:
SADE LPs (Hatfield AL10)
Expired
Looking for any Sade lps if anyone has any. Thanks!

227d
Request:
Ecc83 valves mullard (Hatfield AL10)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for 6x mullard/ TELEFUNKEN ECC83 valves to go in a marantz pre amp. If anybody has any they no longer require.
246d
Request:
Ecc83 valves mullard (AL10)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for 6x mullard ECC83 valves to go in a marantz pre amp. If anybody has any they no longer require.
1y
Request:
LEAK SANDWICH 600 loudspeakers (AL10)
Expired
Anyone have any they no longer require? Thanks.

1y
Request:
Mullard ecc83 tubes (AL10)
Expired
Just wondering if anyone had any ecc83 valves or any others they no longer require, I build pre amps & valve amps so they all come in very handy. thanks.
2y
Request:
Mullard ecc83 tubes (AL10)
Expired
Just wondering if anyone had any ecc83 valves. thanks.
2y
Request:
Mullard ecc83 tubes (AL10)
Expired
Just wondering if anyone had 4x mullard ecc83 valves. thanks.
2y