A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Working washing machine- tiny leak (West Side - Dexter)
Samsung front loader. 12 years old. Works fine. I’ve never seen water before, but noticed a small puddle and water residue when I removed the unit to replace the floor for other reasons. There is a tiny leak dripping from the inner tub. I do appliance repair, and after evaluating, I think it’s the gasket at the seam between the tub sides. I would continue to use it if I had a concrete floor. I suspect it may worsen eventually, but it could operate without issue for years. It could be replaced at minimal material expense, but would take several hours and this type of repair isn’t often worth it on an older machine.



+3
+2
+1


+1




4h
Free:
Adjustable kids bed (West Side - Dexter)
Expired
White IKEA minnen adjustable bed frame. Fits a regular twin or can be shortened. Comes with slats. Does not come with mattress in photo. It’s disassembled and would fit in any typical vehicle.



1y
Free:
Metal desk (West Side - Dexter)
Expired
Older metal desk. 70 x 36. There are some dividers in the drawers. The large drawer is for files. Pretty heavy. I can help load. I wouldn’t count on disassembling so a pickup or trailer would be best.
2y
Request:
EMU undergrad cap and gown (West Side - Dexter)
Expired
I'd like to borrow some graduation gear if anyone has some they're willing to lend. I'm about 6' but I don't care if it's short. Happy to launder and return at the end of April
2y