A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Decorative Cardboard Photo Boxes (Eatontown)
4 of those decorative boxes for photos or crafts



2h
Free:
Car booster seat for small dog (Eatontown)
Expired
Buckles in with seat belt and has a tether with a clip to attach to the dog


205d
Free:
Model USS NJ Battleship (Eatontown)
Gifted
This is a model that was purchased on the USS NJ. About 12” long

304d
Free:
Misc. DVDs, Blue Ray, CDs (Eatontown)
Gifted
Take a look at the pictures to see what is available. 😃


312d
Request:
Polyethylene foam sheets (Eatontown)
Expired
Hi! I’m looking for the polyurethane foam that comes in boxes to cushion delicate items. NOT styrofoam though. I need this to provide cushioning to protect a dog from pressure sores. I appreciate any help. Thank you

322d
Free:
Electric leaf blower/vaccuum (Eatontown)
Gifted
Portland Brand Electric Leaf Blower. Perfect working order. Needs extension cord for use

333d
Free:
Antique Ornamental Book Shelf (Eatontown)
Gifted
Needs a good cleaning and a little wood glue for the ornamental pieces. About 4’ tall

333d
Free:
New Child’s Small Tshirt (Eatontown)
Gifted
Bought this from Amazon but it was much smaller than expected. Amazon didn’t want it back

345d
Free:
1ply TP for Mummy Costume etc (Eatontown)
Gifted
Bought this 1 ply Toilet Paper by mistake. Since it’s Halloween season, I figured someone might want it for a Mummy costume

353d
Request:
Hand Held Grass Seed Spreader (Eatontown)
Expired
I have a ver small yard that I would like to seed, so I just need one of those little hand held spreaders. Thank you for your consideration
1y
Free:
Vintage Recipe Magazines (Eatontown)
Gifted
Multiple Taste of Home, Country Woman, and Quick Cooking magazines perfect for perusing for Holiday Ideas!

1y
Free:
Hosta and or Day Lilly Plants (Eatontown)
Gifted
I just cleaned out a garden that had Hosta and Orange Day Lilies in it.
1y
Free:
Bag of play balls (Eatontown)
Expired
Beg of play balls I used for a photo shoot. They are clean but some are faded.
2y
Free:
Multiple Zelda posters (Eatontown)
Gifted
7 different Zelda posters including the 25th Anniversary poster which is shown framed. The rest are still rolled up in the shipping tube. Great for Zelda enthusiasts! Be your child’s hero and pick these up for them.
2y
Free:
The Office poster (Eatontown)
Expired
24x36 framed poster. Great for remote workers who miss the office 😁
2y