A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Black jacket men 42 inch (Woodend SK9)



+2
+1




+1
Request:
Carpet underlay for bedrooms, stairs and landing (Droylsden M34)
Expired
Please do you have underlay leftover from a project for a smoke free home. Can collect. Thanks in advance






2h
Free:
Car boot stuff (Woodend SK9)

2h
Free:
2x ladies white shirt sz 14 (Woodend SK9)
Good condition

2d
Free:
Men pin stripe suit 36L (Woodend SK9)




2d
Free:
Bundle of girls clothes various sizes (Woodend SK9)

3d
Free:
2 ladies hoodie/ fleeces (Woodend SK9)
Reasonable condition. There might be more items as doing a clearout

3d
Free:
Girls sz 10 -11yrs school uniform (Woodend SK9)
Gifted 
61d
Free:
Girls small bundle 11 -12 yrs (Woodend SK9)
Gifted 

62d
Free:
Girls 11-12 yrs leggings bundle (Woodend SK9)
Gifted
Girls small bundle - worn but still some life left in them

62d
Free:
3x girls leggings sz13 -14 yrs (Woodend SK9)
Gifted
Have been worn

62d
Free:
Girls dress NEXT 10yrs (Woodend SK9)
Gifted 
62d
Free:
Beach slippers sz 33 (Woodend SK9)
Gifted 
62d
Free:
Costume Jewellry (Woodend SK9)
Expired
See photo . Please reply with mobile number as I shall ring you to arrange collection. Polite notice: Please no timewasters - only ask if you will collect. Best wishes

168d
Free:
Single bed - metal frame originally from NEXT (Woodend SK9)
Expired
NEXT single frame bed. Good condition however since house move I am not sure where the bolts are to join the bedhead, side bars and end together, but I shall keep looking. Have the slats and slat holders. Collection only. You will need a large car. Priority for quick collection
174d
Free:
Children books (Woodend SK9)
Gifted 

187d
Free:
Metal ladders type used indoors (Woodend SK9)
Gifted
Metal ladder for indoor use.
193d
Free:
65 inch SONY TV (Woodend SK9)
Gifted
This Tv was working the last time it was used but the sound had to be adjusted at the back, which I did if i needed to adjust volume. I would use sony compatible remote. There is probably an App for that. Please reply with mobile number. I shall PHONE to arrange collection. You will need a long car or van.



199d
Free:
4 ladies cardigans grey size 14 (Woodend SK9)
Gifted 
271d

275d
Request:
Carpet underlay (Woodend SK9)
Expired
Please does anyone have any leftover carpet underlay that they no longer need? From a smoke free house. Please let me know , I can collect. Thanks
316d
Free:
Girls clothes various sizes 8 -10 years (Woodend SK9)
Gifted
Various sizes. Reasonable, clean condition. Doing a sort out so more things will be added. Contact with mobile number so I can contact you to arrange collection.

355d
Free:
Bookcase (Holt Lane End M40)
Expired
Please reply with mobile number and I shall contact you to arrange collection. You will need a van. House clearance so other items available

1y
Free:
Small table (Holt Lane End M40)
Gifted
Collection only


1y
Free:
King size bed (Holt Lane End M40)
Gifted
Collection only. You will need to dismantle yourself. Please reply with mobile number so I can confirm arrangements for collection. self

1y
Free:
King size metal frame bed (Holt Lane End M40)
Gifted
Collection only. Reply with mobile number so I can confirm arrangements for collection. Sorry can't deliver. Please no time wasters


1y
Free:
Bedside tables/cabinets 4 (Holt Lane End M40)
Gifted
4 available. You can collect all or choose. Sorry but can't deliver. Please reply with mobile number so I can finalise arrangements. Other furniture available as clearing house


1y
Free:
Hanging rail wardrobe (Holt Lane End M40)
Gifted
Collection only. Please reply with mobile number so I can contact you to arrange collection. Please no time wasters.


1y
Free:
Wardrobe (Holt Lane End M40)
Gifted
Please reply with mobile number and I shall contact you to arrange collection. Sorry but can't deliver. Please no time wasters


1y
Free:
White wardrobe (Holt Lane End M40)
Gifted
Please reply with mobile number so I can confirm arrangements.

1y
Request:
Craft items for children's holiday club (Handforth SK9)
Expired
Please let me know if you have arts and crafts items. Looking to gather items for an upcoming holiday summer club. Thanks in advance
1y