A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Single Flat Sheet #2 (Feltham, TW13)
White Flat Sheet Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored. Sunday 11/10 anytime In the week after 7pm


Free:
Random used/ unused beauty items (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
Random used / unused beauty items Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

5h
Free:
3x1 shelving unit (Feltham, TW13)
Withdrawn
3x1 shelving unit Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

46d
Free:
Single Bed Frame (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
Single Bed Frame it will need screws these are available in any diy shop Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

46d
Free:
Tena Pants (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
Tena Pants size M, Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. Collect weekday anytime Wednesday 29 or Thursday 30 July. Most time on other days. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

46d
Free:
Black bag full of plasters 1st aid (Feltham, TW13)
Withdrawn
Black bag full of plasters for 1st aid Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

49d
Free:
Bag full of medical items (Feltham, TW13)
Withdrawn
Bag full of medical items Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

49d
Free:
Vtech Storio (Feltham, TW13)
Expired
Vtech Storio and cartridges Found in loft so not sure if it’s working it also has a few game cartridges. Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored. Collection in the week after 7pm (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday)

172d
Free:
Russell Hobbs Brita Kettle (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
Russell Hobbs Brita Kettle. On / Off button is broken off but kettle is still functional. Collection 22/3 anytime or during the week after 7pm. Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

203d
Free:
Kallax 1x2 (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
White Kallax 1x2 needs a good clean Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

279d
Free:
M&S metal ball string lights (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
M&S metal ball string lights Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

279d
Free:
Judo suit , trousers & belt (Feltham, TW13)
Expired
Adidas Judo suit trousers & belt Size E Used Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.


355d
Free:
M&S Pot (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
M&S pot deep Hardly used Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

1y
Free:
Squatty Potty (Feltham, TW13)
Expired
Squatty Potty Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

1y
Free:
Philips blender (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
Philips blender Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

1y
Free:
T-shirt folder (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
T-shirt folder Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

1y
Free:
Disco light (Feltham, TW13)
Expired
Diall disco light Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.


1y
Free:
M&S “J” hook (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
M&S “J” hook Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

1y
Free:
Bedside table (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
White pretty bedside table needs a clean Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

1y

1y
Free:
x6 under bed storage (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
x6 under bed storage Needs cleaning they are a little dusty Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

1y
Free:
Micro Scooter (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
Needs TLC its a bit stiff and needs a replacement button I have the button but haven’t got around to replacing it. Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

1y
Free:
Box of Random Kitchen items (Shepherd’s Bush, W12)
Expired
Box of Random kitchen items All to go together Collection from Shepherds Bush, junction of Goldhawk Road, Paddenswick Road and Askew Road. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

1y
Free:
Box of random glassware (Shepherd’s Bush, W12)
Gifted
Box of random glassware All to go together Collection from Shepherds Bush, junction of Goldhawk Road, Paddenswick Road and Askew Road. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

1y
Free:
Tefal deep fryer (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
Tefal deep fryer Needs a good clean hardly used. Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.
2y
Free:
Changing colour LED (Feltham, TW13)
Expired
Changing colour LED Edison Bulb Not sure if it works found in a box Not used Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.

2y
Free:
Avent Teat 6+ months (Shepherd’s Bush, W12)
Expired
Avent Teat 6+ months Collection from off Goldhawk Road near Askew Road junction. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.
2y
Free:
M&S Parasol Lights (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
Never used not sure if it works First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.
2y
Free:
Child Mannequin (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.
2y
Free:
40mm Astronomical Telescope (Feltham, TW13)
Gifted
First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.
2y
Free:
Smart gadget (Feltham, TW13)
Expired
Found it in a cupboard I have no idea what it is. It does need a super good clean. I have been told that this is a smart plug system it let's you turn on or off any device plugged in to those plugs remotely, can be pretty handy if you wanna turn lights on or off when your on holiday to make it seem like your at home. Collection from Feltham, behind the Tesco on the high street. First come, first served, for those with a pleasantly written message will be considered . Messages like ‘Is it available, can I have it etc, will be ignored.
2y