A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Child's Kneehole 6-Drawer Desk (West Boxford)
Child's Kneehole 6-Drawer Desk, 38 X 23 Inches. Top can be refinished or replaced.



+1


2h
Free:
Ethan Allen Furniture (West Boxford)
Gifted
2 bedroom dressers


37d
Free:
Blank CD/DVDs (West Boxford)
Expired
As pictured several blank CD/DVDs and some cases and sleeves
45d
Free:
Table saw (West Boxford)
Gifted
Older but still working craftsman 10” table saw. Bring help to move.



48d
Free:
PEZ Displays (West Boxford)
Gifted
For the PEZ enthusiasts, I have 3-4 cardboard store displays… Only one pictured.

57d
Free:
Ego 56V Battery & charger (West Boxford)
Gifted
Appears to charge - I have no tools to test.

59d
Request:
Books (West Boxford)
Expired
I’m looking for hard cover books to use as theater props. I can pick up anytime Thank you
1y
Free:
Power Sleep Power Adjustable Base (West Boxford)
Gifted
Jordan's Power Sleep Peaceful Power Adjustable Base Twin. I don’t have a picture of this set up. What you see is the bed folded in half. Once open there are legs to add. Only used 8 months by an elderly person. Original cost with mattress (you can take if you want) was $1800. Very heavy but I’ll deliver locally if necessary


1y