A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Bathroom scales (Westgate CT8) Salter scales. Could do with a little TLC but still working. Quite old, possibly 1960s-1970s. Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Bathroom scales (Westgate CT8) #1
Photo of free Bathroom scales (Westgate CT8) #2
Photo of free Bathroom scales (Westgate CT8) #3
Photo of free Bathroom scales (Westgate CT8) #4
+2 +1
Free: Wicker cat basket (Westgate CT8) Withdrawn Wicker cat basket with wooden base. H 50cm / W 40cm approx Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Wicker cat basket (Westgate CT8) #1
Photo of free Wicker cat basket (Westgate CT8) #2
Free: Cat box (Westgate CT8) Withdrawn Igloo cat box. 3 in 1; cat box, litter tray or covered litter tray. H 40cm / W 40cm approx Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Cat box (Westgate CT8) #1
Photo of free Cat box (Westgate CT8) #2
Photo of free Cat box (Westgate CT8) #3
+1
Free: Moulinex juicer (Westgate CT8) Gifted Whole fruit juicer. Has been stored in the loft so needs a good clean. It worked when it went up there quite a few years ago. Comes with instructions but no jug. Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Moulinex juicer (Westgate CT8) #1
Photo of free Moulinex juicer (Westgate CT8) #2
Photo of free Moulinex juicer (Westgate CT8) #3
Photo of free Moulinex juicer (Westgate CT8) #4
+2 +1
Free: Cabinet with mirror door (Westgate CT8) Small cabinet, quite old, from the 1970s. Can be fixed to the wall. The thing inside wrapped in a tea towel is a glass shelf. Mirror is screwed on and could come off. H 14 inches/36cms W 12 inches/30.5cns D 5 & half inches/14 cms Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Cabinet with mirror door (Westgate CT8) #1
Photo of free Cabinet with mirror door (Westgate CT8) #2
Photo of free Cabinet with mirror door (Westgate CT8) #3
+1
Free: Plant pots (Westgate CT8) Gifted Various sizes of plant pots. Some plastic, some terracotta. Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Plant pots (Westgate CT8) #1
Free: Plastic plant pots (Westgate CT8) Withdrawn Plastic plant pots of varying sizes There is one terracotta pot. Collection only. Address will only be given out when I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Plastic plant pots (Westgate CT8) #1
Photo of free Plastic plant pots (Westgate CT8) #2
Photo of free Plastic plant pots (Westgate CT8) #3
+1
Free: Crate For Bottles (Westgate CT8) Kozel - Czech beer crate for 20 bottles (beer not included ha ha it's only to show size) Collection only Address will only be given out when I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Crate For Bottles (Westgate CT8) #1
Photo of free Crate For Bottles (Westgate CT8) #2
Photo of free Crate For Bottles (Westgate CT8) #3
Photo of free Crate For Bottles (Westgate CT8) #4
+2 +1
Free: Crate For Bottles (Westgate CT8) Expired Kozel - Czech beer crate for 20 bottles (beer not included ha ha it's only to show size) Collection only Address will only be given out when I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Crate For Bottles (Westgate CT8) #1
Photo of free Crate For Bottles (Westgate CT8) #2
Photo of free Crate For Bottles (Westgate CT8) #3
Photo of free Crate For Bottles (Westgate CT8) #4
+2 +1
Free: Bottle crate (CT8) Expired Kozel - Czech beer crate for 20 bottles (beer not included ha ha it's only to show size) Collection only Address will only be given out when I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Bottle crate (CT8) #1
Photo of free Bottle crate (CT8) #2
Photo of free Bottle crate (CT8) #3
Photo of free Bottle crate (CT8) #4
+2 +1
Free: Foot stall (CT8) Expired Leathery looking cream foot stall. 16 inches x 16 inches / 41cms x 41cms Collection only Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Foot stall (CT8) #1
Free: Freezer (CT8) Gifted Under the counter freezer. I've wiped it down but it will need a proper clean as been in a garage for a while. Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Freezer (CT8) #1
Photo of free Freezer (CT8) #2
Free: Sewing machine treadle (CT8) Gifted In need of some TLC. Collection only. This is quite heavy so you will need a car/van to collect it in. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Sewing machine treadle (CT8) #1
Photo of free Sewing machine treadle (CT8) #2
Photo of free Sewing machine treadle (CT8) #3
+1
Free: Bathroom scales (CT8) Gifted Bathroom scales in lb & kg. Collection only. Address will only be given out when I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Bathroom scales (CT8) #1
Free: Black & white photos (CT8) Gifted Selection of old black & white photos. People, places, animals, some are dated and say where they are but most are unknown. Collection only. Please note that my address will only be given out when the person confirms they are on their way.
Photo of free Black & white photos (CT8) #1
Free: Stellar slide viewer (CT8) Gifted Vintage viewer for slides. Please note this DOES NOT work. Maybe useful for spares if anyone has a similar one. Collection only. Address will only be given out when I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Stellar slide viewer (CT8) #1
Photo of free Stellar slide viewer (CT8) #2
Photo of free Stellar slide viewer (CT8) #3
Photo of free Stellar slide viewer (CT8) #4
+3 +2 +1
Free: Foot Stool (CT8) Expired Cube foot stool. Pretend leather look. 40cm x 40cm Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Foot Stool (CT8) #1
Photo of free Foot Stool (CT8) #2
Free: Small Xmas tree (CT8) Gifted Small Xmas tree with red balls. H 85cms Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Small Xmas tree (CT8) #1
Free: Wooden cabinet (CT8) Expired Wooden cabinet for books/glasses etc H 122cm x W 92cm x D 30cm This is not glass leaded, the panes are plastic. Bottom left hand corner pane is broken and has been fixed with sellotape. Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Wooden cabinet (CT8) #1
Photo of free Wooden cabinet (CT8) #2
Photo of free Wooden cabinet (CT8) #3
Photo of free Wooden cabinet (CT8) #4
+3 +2 +1
Request: Fold Up Garden Table (CT8) Received Not bothered what condition or colour. Big enough to play games on. Thank you
Free: Roof tiles (CT8) Expired Clay roof tiles Chailey x3 Loxleigh x4 Burford x4 Would like them taken as one lot. Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Roof tiles (CT8) #1
Photo of free Roof tiles (CT8) #2
Photo of free Roof tiles (CT8) #3
+1
Free: Tiles - cream and yellow (CT8) Gifted White tiles x21 Yellow tiles x2 10cm x 10cm Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Tiles - cream and yellow (CT8) #1
Photo of free Tiles - cream and yellow (CT8) #2
Free: Tiles - random sizes and colours (CT8) Gifted Random sizes and colour tiles. Take as one lot, no splitting. Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Tiles - random sizes and colours (CT8) #1
Free: Tiles - blue (CT8) Gifted Blue tiles x68 109mm x 109mm Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Tiles - blue (CT8) #1
Free: Tiles - white (CT8) Gifted White tiles x30 200mm x 100mm Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Tiles - white (CT8) #1
Free: Garden bench metal frame (CT8) Gifted NOTE- this is ONLY the metal bits, the wood was rotten so got thrown away. In need of some TLC to make it look good again. Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way
Photo of free Garden bench metal frame (CT8) #1
Photo of free Garden bench metal frame (CT8) #2
Photo of free Garden bench metal frame (CT8) #3
+1
Free: Children's chairs (CT8) Gifted Pink children's Bang On The Door chairs x2 Have a few marks, see pictures. Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Children's chairs (CT8) #1
Photo of free Children's chairs (CT8) #2
Photo of free Children's chairs (CT8) #3
Photo of free Children's chairs (CT8) #4
+3 +2 +1
Free: Multifinish & hardcore (CT8) Expired Approx half a bag of each. Multifinish - use by 09.11.25 Hardcore - use by 26.09.25 Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Multifinish & hardcore (CT8) #1
Free: Black Card (CT8) Gifted Five sheets of black card 84cm x 59cms / 33 inches x 23 inches Some in better condition than others. One side has been used for photos so still had the photo corners stuck on. Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Black Card (CT8) #1
Photo of free Black Card (CT8) #2
Free: Flower pots (CT8) Gifted Various outside flower pots Prefer all 3 taken at once Collection only. Address will only be given out once I know the person is on their way.
Photo of free Flower pots (CT8) #1