A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
5litre empty water bottles (Upper Holloway N19)
I have many 5litre empty water bottles Collection ASAP


+1




+2
+1



+1




+4
+3
+2




+1
Free:
2 Plastic storage boxes (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
2 plastic storage boxes Without lids They need clean as they was in the garden. Collection ASAP.


+1



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+4
+3
+2




2h
Free:
Spider plants (Upper Holloway N19)
Spider plants in a pots Collection ASAP from N19



2h
Free:
Blanket (Upper Holloway N19)
For single, small double bed or for the sofa Collection asap from N19 3XZ


2h
Free:
Crutch (Upper Holloway N19)
Collection ASAP

2h
Free:
Iron board (Upper Holloway N19)
Collection asap from N19

2h
Free:
Useful beautiful boxes (Upper Holloway N19)
Useful eggs boxes, for your eggs or for crafts




2h
Free:
Iron board (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
Collection asap from N19

8d
Free:
Blanket (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
For single, small double bed or for the sofa Collection asap from N19 3XZ


15d
Free:
Crutch (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
Collection ASAP

15d
Free:
Spider plants (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
Spider plants in a pots Collection ASAP from N19



21d
Free:
2 Bin (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
I have 2 bins without lid to give away, i was using them to my garden. Collection ASAP from N19


61d
Free:
5litre empty water bottles (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
I have many 5litre empty water bottles Collection ASAP

61d
Free:
Multiple items (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
I prefer to give them all together Collection asap from N19 3XZ




71d
Free:
Mosquito catcher (Upper Holloway N19)
Gifted
Full working Collection asap, from N19. Please see and my other adverts.


71d
Free:
2 very nice table (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
very nice tables, you can use them anywhere. Collection today from N19 3XZ


71d
Free:
Chilli seeds (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
I have chilli and other kind of plants to give away. Collection ASAP from N19.
72d
Free:
Chair (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
Please check the pictures. Collection ASAP



74d
Free:
Eggs cartoon - boxes (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
Collection from N19
138d



166d
Request:
Bricks 🧱 (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
I'm looking for some bricks, I can collect them from near n19. Thanks
174d
Free:
2 Plastic storage boxes (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
2 plastic storage boxes Without lids They need clean as they was in garden. Collection ASAP.
176d
Free:
Multiple items (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
I prefer someone who will take all in once




178d
Request:
Bamboo (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
Hello, I m looking for tall bamboo cane plants support. I can collect them from near n19. Thanks
179d
Free:
Multiple items (Upper Holloway N19)
Gifted
I prefer someone who will take all in once No the box




201d
Free:
Garlic & Herb Dips (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
Collection from N19

215d
Free:
change the tyres (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
ASAP from N19 3XZ

220d
Free:
Mixers 's parts (Upper Holloway N19)
Gifted
Collection from N19 Need clean.




225d
Free:
Spider Plants & Chili Seeds! 🌶 (Upper Holloway N19)
Expired
I’m giving away small Spider Plants and chili pepper seeds so you can grow your own plants at home. 📍 Pickup from N19 3XZ 📩 Message me if you’d like some — free for anyone interested!


226d
Free:
Printer (Upper Holloway N19)
Gifted
Some issues, but I'm sure it's fixable. No print clear. Collection ASAP N19


236d
Free:
Bottle drainer stand (Upper Holloway N19)
Gifted
See the pics Collection ASAP


236d