A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Coffee pods (Marshside Southport, PR9)
Dolce Gusto and Barissimo coffee pods. Don't fit my machine



2h
Request:
Hearing aid batteries (Marshside Southport, PR9)
Expired
Hi, has anyone got any size 10 hearing aid batteries they no longer need. Please.
1y
Free:
Set of Boules (PR9)
Gifted
Lovely set of Boules, never been used, need a new home.


1y
Request:
VHS player (PR9)
Expired
Hi all, I wonder if anyone out there has a VHS player they no longer use, or if I could borrow one for a couple of days. I have been looking through some old boxes and have found my son’s wedding video, haven’t seen it for ages. Would be lovely to see it again, then have it transferred to a USB Stick.
1y
Free:
Small speakers (PR9)
Expired
Soundforce small speakers


1y
Free:
Curtain rings (PR9 9SR)
Expired
26 silver coloured curtain rings, can go straight onto a pole or can be used with hooks
2y
Free:
Embroidery frame (PR9)
Gifted
Large embroidery frame, can take material up to 90cm wide
2y