Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Timber batten (Downend BS16) I have a baby gate to put up but need a piece of wood to attach it to the newel post. I need a piece of wood at least 83 cm long and between 4 and 7 cm wide and thick enough to support the gate's hinges. I do not have transport so I an only collect within easy walking distance of Staple Hill, Downend, Fishponds, Mangotsfield or Kingston bus stops ie. Bus routes 7, 49, 49x and 19. Thanks πŸ™
Photo of Timber batten (Downend BS16) #1
1h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits