Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Apple/plum tree branches (Broomridge FK7) Hi. I'm looking for some apple/plum branches about 6 of them and need to be about 3 foot long Between 2 to 4 inch thick. Its for a vivarium Thanks Tom.
Photo of Apple/plum tree branches (Broomridge FK7) #1
2h
Request: Bearded Iris Plants (Broomridge FK7) Withdrawn Hi looking for some bearded iris for my wildlife garden any colour apreashated Thanks. Tom.
Photo of Bearded Iris Plants (Broomridge FK7) #1
49d
Request: Plastic pond baskets (Broomridge FK7) Withdrawn Hi. I'm looking for some plastic pond baskets to plant my water lily's in. At the moment they are growing in buckets of water Thanks Tom
Photo of Plastic pond baskets (Broomridge FK7) #1
51d
Request: 4 sheets of metal corrugated (Broomridge FK7) Withdrawn Hi looking for 4 sheets of metal corrugated It needs to be five foot long, or longer Want to build a compost container from it for the alottment πŸ™‚
Photo of 4 sheets of metal corrugated (Broomridge FK7) #1
87d
Request: Child's hard plastic sand pit (Broomridge FK7) Expired Hi I'm looking for a old hard plastic childs sand pit with or without a lid. Cheers TomπŸ™‚
Photo of Child's hard plastic sand pit (Broomridge FK7) #1
106d
Request: Tall wrought iron garden gate (Broomridge FK7) Expired Hi I'm looking for a tall wrought iron garden gate for my alottment plot. The gate I have is realy old wooden and falling to bits. Cheers Tom πŸ™‚
Photo of Tall wrought iron garden gate (Broomridge FK7) #1
106d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits