A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Small desk (Glen Erin dr. Miss.)
Solid wood. Refurbished. Very functional. Only one drawer is slightly loose. It’s outside 4490 Glen Erin. Dr. Garbage day is Monday so please pick up before that. Do not msg me. If I see it gone I’ll remove this posting.




2h
Free:
Large pump hand sanitizer (Glen Erin dr. Miss.)
I don’t use anymore. Please take.
47d
Free:
Empty gallon bottle (Glen Erin dr. Miss.)
Empty plastic milk gallon bottles Can have many uses. I have 6 to give away.
47d
Free:
Empty milk Gallon bottles (Glen Erin dr. Miss.)
Expired
Good quality plastic gallon bottles. Hate to throw them out. Can be used for gardening needs. I have 4

187d
Free:
Empty milk Gallon bottles (Glen Erin dr. Miss.)
Expired
Good quality plastic gallon bottles. Hate to throw them out. Can be used for gardening needs.

203d
Free:
Fire wood and branches (Glen Erin dr. Miss.)
Expired
We got our tree pruned. Lots of fire wood and pine and spruce branches for your Christmas decor. Monday is garbage day. Take what you want. Don’t msg me. 4490 Glen Erin dr.


1y
Free:
Old highlander tires 19 inch (Glen Erin dr. Miss.)
Expired
Anyone needs tires for swing or seating for back yard? Lots of ideas on Pinterest.
2y