A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Photo frames (Crownhill MK8)
Any type in usable condition, ornate old fashioned ones would be great aswell. Thank you

4h
Request:
Chiminea or fire pit (Crownhill MK8)
Expired
Looking for a fire pit or chiminea please
342d
Request:
Allotment/gardening stuff (Crownhill MK8)
Expired
Started a vegetable patch with my children and we have some things but are missing alot 🤣 We need if possible, Watering can/poly tunnels/small green houses/gardening tools anything we might need for gardening really. Can collect evening and weekends. Thank you so much
1y
Free:
Maxi Cosi Pebble plus and 2 way fix isofix base (Crownhill MK8)
Gifted
Great condition. No longer needed and don't want to tip it on this occasion as I normally would do, as we're in a cost of living crisis and someone could desperately need a seat. Never been in an accident so still got for purpose. Comes with newborn insert too
2y
Request:
Strimmer (Crownhill MK8)
Expired
Hi I'd really be grateful if someone has a strimmer they don't need. We've just moved to our new house but unfortunately our strimmer got broken so I'm unable to tidy the garden properly. I call collect fairly local to mk8. Thank you
2y
Free:
Digger tyre (Calverton MK11)
Gifted
Has been used as a seat and as a planter but need it gone asap due to moving. Collection from Fairfields
2y