A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Old iPad (Shap CA10)
Very old 1st generation iPad from 15 years ago. With case and cable. Not supported by Apple. Collect from near Shap or I may be able to deliver to Penrith.








+1



Free:
Old landline photos (Shap CA10)
Expired
I can post if need be



2h
Free:
Old phones (Shap CA10)
Very very old and slow phones but still can be charged up. Factory reset. No SIM. - android pixi 4 - windows mobile 10 - iPhone 5S Two of them have power cables. Collect from Shap or I might be able to deliver to Penrith.

2h
Free:
Nexus 5 mobile phone (Shap CA10)
Withdrawn
Old and well used but still working mobile phone with basic pouch case. Runs Android 10 and too old for system updates. No SIM. Collect from near Shap or I can bring into Penrith at some point.


5d
Free:
Battery charger (Shap CA10)
Withdrawn
For larger rechargeable batteries ie size C or D I think. Collect from near Shap or I may be able to deliver to Penrith.

7d
Free:
HDMI cables (Shap CA10)
Withdrawn
Two different HDMI cables with unusual shaped connectors - see photos. About 2m long. Collect from near Shap or possibly delivery to Penrith.


7d
Free:
Lcd Screen (Shap CA10)
Withdrawn
With 15 pin blue VGA connectors only. 15". Pick up from near Shap. I may be able to deliver to Penrith.


7d
Free:
HDMI screen (Shap CA10)
Gifted
18" screen and old TV. Collect from near Shap or I may be able to deliver to Penrith.


8d
Free:
Kensington Lock (Shap CA10)
Withdrawn
For securing a laptop. Collect from near Shap or I may be able to deliver to Penrith.


8d
Free:
907 CampingGaz cylinder (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Empty 2.75kg gas cylinder. Collect from near Shap or I may be able to deliver to Penrith at some point.



19d
Free:
Vegemite 7 jars (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Unopened. Expiry 28 Oct 26. Collect from near Shap or I might be able to deliver to Penrith at some point.

42d
Free:
Samsung Galaxy 6 phone (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Factory reset with no SIM. In original box with charger. Pick up from near Shap or I might be able to deliver to Penrith.

42d
Free:
Digital clock (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Mains powered clock. Needs wi-fi. I may be able to deliver in Penrith some time.

44d
Free:
Walking sandals (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Good condition probably size 5 women's. I may be able to deliver to Penrith at some point. Otherwise collect from near Shap.


64d
Free:
Oak saplings (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Dug up in earth and now in a temporary spot. About 20 small trees but more could be dug up. You'd need somewhere to put them in straight away. Pick up from ours between Shap and Bampton but I might be able to deliver to Penrith at some point.

73d
Free:
Mains adapter (Shap CA10)
Expired
2 or 3 way.

95d
Free:
Twenty-four hour mains timer (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Can set on and off times. I can bring in to Penrith eg at Repair Café on 13/6/26

113d
Free:
Fritzbox 7530 router (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Broadband router with VOIP digital voice built in. Can post it need be


116d
Free:
Technicolor router (Shap CA10)
Expired
Can post it need be.


116d

116d
Free:
Mobile Phone signal Booster (Shap CA10)
Expired
Probably only works on 2G. Several metres of cable and receiving antenna also available.

116d
Free:
French drain (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Three pieces of French drain ie perforated plastic drain pipe each 100mm wide. 1 x 3m and 2 x 5m approx. Collection only from Bampton.

208d
Free:
12 foot maternity pillow (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Collect from Shap/Bampton or I may be able to deliver to Penrith at some point.

321d
Free:
Wooden stool (Shap CA10)
Expired
With added circular table top. Collect from Shap/Bampton or I may be able to deliver to Penrith at some point.

329d
Free:
Cabinet with glass doors (Shap CA10)
Expired
Collect from Shap/Bampton or I may be able to deliver to Penrith at some point.

329d
Free:
Display board (Shap CA10)
Expired
Collect from Shap/Bampton or I may be able to deliver to Penrith at some point.


329d
Free:
Flame retardant spray (Shap CA10)
Expired
Water based flame retardant

1y
Free:
LCD screen with remote (Shap CA10)
Expired
19" not Freeview. Has HDMI, scart and other inputs

1y
Free:
Breadmaker (Shap CA10)
Gifted
Working with mended lid

1y
Free:
Table lamps (Shap CA10)
Gifted
As seen. One with bulb.

1y
Free:
Canon PIXMA MP272 printer and scanner (Shap CA10)
Expired
USB2. Do not know if it works.

1y