A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
LTV flooring pieces - enough for a small bathroom. (Markinch KY7)
I think it's Kiri Sesame Stone Glue Down Luxury Vinyl Flooring from well-known carpet store. 6 full tiles and many smaller pieces. Full tiles are 655mm x 325mm. I will supply can of adhesive.




+1



+1


+1

Free:
Wall dish drainer (Markinch KY7)
Gifted
Never used. IKEA Grundtal, stainless steel. 53 x 26 x 2.5cm. Folds flat.


2h
Free:
Steel handles (Markinch KY7)
Withdrawn
337mm (277mm between holes). Still in packaging.

28d
Free:
Shower screen (Markinch KY7)
Withdrawn
Curved frameless shower screen smoked victorian design. 67.5 x 125cm. Fittings provided


31d
Request:
Real Wood Furniture (Markinch KY7)
Expired
I am looking for old chests of drawers / tables/ cabinets etc that are past their useful life, to be cut to size. I'm looking to make hedgehog and bird boxes so prefer real wood not MDF.

102d
Free:
Weatherproof box (Markinch KY7)
Gifted
Weatherproof housing for outdoor power connections. No extension cable included



172d
Free:
Safety harness (Markinch KY7)
Gifted
Really good quality and condition, possibly for oil rig workers or tree surgeons.


172d
Free:
Beef scalp dog treats (Markinch KY7)
Expired
my dog doesn't like it. They are more suited to big dogs. They normally love them.

251d
Free:
Liquidiser (Markinch KY7)
Gifted
Moulininex Optiblend 2000 liquidiser. I've had loads of use out of it over the years and it still works perfectly well, but I have upgraded to a larger model. The tape covers a crack on the jug base but it doesn't affect the performance at all. Capacity 1 litre. Great for soups and purée.

272d
Free:
Hanging baskets (Markinch KY7)
Gifted
Get organised early for next year! I've got several good quality hanging baskets to give away. All washed and ready to use. See photo. Take as many as you like.

1y
Free:
TV extension kit 15 metres (Markinch KY7)
Gifted
Used but in as-new condition. The photos will tell you all.
1y
Free:
Hp printer (Markinch KY7)
Gifted
Still working fine. Just a few years old. HP ENVY 4507 print, scan, copy, photo.



1y
Free:
TV (Markinch KY7)
Expired
22 inch LG TV, not smart but works well . No remote. I used an LG remote to get the pictures.



1y
Free:
Electric food steamer (Markinch KY7)
Gifted
3 tiers. Well used but still works perfectly. Bought in France but I will throw in an adapter.


1y
Free:
Flymo blade spanner (Markinch KY7)
Expired
Never to be found when you need it when you need to change the blade! Have a spare. Universal fit.
2y
Free:
3 shelf supports, brass effect (Markinch KY7)
Expired
Never used. 19.5cm x 19.5 cm x 2.5cm.
2y
Free:
Electrical bits (Markinch KY7)
Expired
As seen.
2y
Free:
Plumbing kit sink rotary pop up waste (Markinch KY7)
Expired
Never used, complete with instructions.
2y
Free:
Bag of plumbing bits (Markinch KY7)
Expired
Various pieces. All new, never used, but some might need a wash before using.
2y
2y
Free:
Jump leads (Markinch KY7)
Gifted
No longer needed, but useful to someone.
2y
Free:
Floor repair kit (Markinch KY7)
Gifted
Artex Easifix repair kit. Approximately 2.5 litres left. The photo will tell you more.
2y