Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Pebble tumbler (Seaside BN22) Hi if anyone has an old pebble tumbler they no longer need it would be greatly appreciated. I've just started pebble polishing and could do with another machine. I'm mobile and about most of the time.
Photo of Pebble tumbler (Seaside BN22) #1
2h
Request: Child car seat for a 2 year old. (Seaside BN22) Expired Hi everyone. I'm hoping someone may have a full car seat for a 2 year old. My granddaughter is visiting in a couple of weeks and I desperately need to get one before then. If you have one that you no longer need it would be greatly appreciated. I can travel to pick it up most times. Thank you 😊
361d
Free: 50 inch Samsung tv for scrap (Seaside BN22) Gifted Samsung smart tv. For spares or scrap. Picture is visible but unwatchable. Pick up in Eastbourne near big Tesco.
1y
Free: Samsung 50 inch tv with lines on picture (Seaside BN22) Expired Only 18 months old 50 inch smart tv for scrap or maybe repair? Collection asap
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits