A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Curtains (Mickleover DE3)
Curtains, originally from Dunelm. Each curtain size 185cm drop x 115cm width. There is slight fading from the sun on one edge of each curtain. Not that noticeable when curtains are hanging


+1



+1
Free:
Krups coffee machine (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Coffee machine, includes filter coffee section, espresso section and milk frother




1h
Free:
Curtains (Mickleover DE3)
Curtains originally from Dunelm. Each curtain 229cm length x 165cm

1h
Free:
Curtains (Mickleover DE3)
Curtains originally from Dunelm. Each curtain 184cm drop x 115cm width

1h
Free:
Purina hypoallergenic dog food (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
A few cans of Purina Pro Plan Hypoallergenic dog food. It is a veterinary diet specifically for dogs with allergies. Its not a standard dog food. PPVD® HA Hypoallergenic Wet Dog Food | Purina



33d
Free:
Phone case Nokia Lumia N1020 (Mickleover DE3)
Expired
Phone case for Nokia Lumia N1020

124d
Free:
Eero wifi router (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Its an eero wifo router. I don't know if it will work with any system. It was from when we were with TalkTalk and thwy didnt want it back when we changed provider. They told me to just throw it away but it seems so wasteful!

124d
Free:
Kids fidget toys and bits and bobs (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Bits and bobs of fidget toys and some crayons

125d
Free:
Plastic wallets and folders (Mickleover DE3)
Expired
Quite a few plastic wallets and folders

125d
Free:
dog food (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Small box containing 12 x 100g packets of wet dog food. For small dogs and/or as just a food topper with kibble.

125d
Free:
Relaxing face masks (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Face masks, some peel off and some clay masks.

141d
Free:
Suitcase (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Suitcase 60 x 40 x 24

141d
Free:
house plant (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
House plant. Needs some TLC but did once look lovely and I am sure it will look lovely again. I keep forgetting to water it!

145d
Free:
Divain Dupe Perfumes (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
3 100ml bottles of perfume.


193d
Free:
Motorola camera (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
It is a motorola indoor camera. I have used it to monitor pets. You need to download Hubble Connected for Motorola app on your phone and then you connect the camera to your wifi.

228d
Free:
Rexel comb binder (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Rexel comb binder.

305d
Free:
Dupe perfumes (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Roses d'emotion, Divain-538, Divain-777

305d
Free:
Oak sideboard (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Oak sideboard from Dunelm. 107cm width, 40cm depth, 90cm height. It has some damage on the top (see pictures). It was actually like this when I bought it so I got it discounted from Dunelm. I had planned to repair, but never got round to it. It wasn't that noticeable when I had things on it.



1y
Free:
Desk (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Ikea desk 105cm x 50cm depth 75cm height Top is worn because it has had a lot of use. Perfectly usable.

1y

1y
Free:
Stationery: folders, pens, poly pockets, sellotape dispenser (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Bits and bobs of stationery stuff. Some folders, a box file, a few pens, a sellotape dispenser (only fits small rolls), poly pockets, plastic wallets, plastic things that hold pages together, paper fasteners,


1y
Free:
Not working vax steamer - useful for spares? (Mickleover DE3)
Expired
I'm taking this to the tip tomorrow. It hardly produces any steam now. I tried de-calcing it with white vinegar but it doesn't seem any better. I wondered if anyone wants any bits off it. It's an IPX4 model. As well as the accessories I have the cloths that you mop with. You don't have to take the whole thing, just let me know the bits you want and I can put to one side for you.


1y
Free:
Couple of guitar stands. (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Need cleaning up as they've been stored in garage, but perfectly functional.

1y
Free:
Floral foam brick (Mickleover DE3)
Expired
Floral foam for flower arranging.

1y
Free:
Plastic storage boxes. (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
A few plastic storage boxes. Some have split but still usable. Most seem OK.


1y
Free:
Plant pots (Mickleover DE3)
Expired
A few plant pots of various sizes.

1y
Free:
Rexel comb binder (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Rexel comb binder

1y
Free:
Perfume samples (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Dupe perfume samples.

1y
Free:
Pallet (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Wooden pallet. Please be aware that burning treated wood (it will be pre-treated at least) may give off dangerous gases and therefore shouldn't be burnt indoors

1y
Free:
Freud books (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Sigmund Freud text books.

1y
Free:
Briefcase (Mickleover DE3)
Gifted
Does anyone want this briefcase. There's a bit that needs gluing together (see photo), otherwise seems in ok condition. All my files are now computerised! So no need for it. Size 45cm × 32.5cm x 10cm depth
2y