Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Gently used carpet (East side Provo, UT) I have around 500 sq ft of gently used texture/twist carpet if you’d like it. Not sure what the pile height or face weight is—I’d guess medium on the pile. We obtained it from a couple that was redoing the floors of a newly bought home; they told us the carpet was still fairly new when they got into the place, so it is in really good condition, but they wanted a different look. The purpose for which we took it off their hands is now moot, and I’d like to get it out of our garage, free to anyone who could use it. There is padding with it as well, if you’d like it, though that is in somewhat rough shape. It will need to be picked up, as I no longer have the means to bring it to anyone.
Photo of free Gently used carpet (East side Provo, UT) #1
Photo of free Gently used carpet (East side Provo, UT) #2
Photo of free Gently used carpet (East side Provo, UT) #3
+1
15h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits