A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Meter test leads (Ruddington NG11) I have some multimeter test leads that need a new home. They are all in good condition, very lightly used, one set is still in the sealed bag. Take as many or as few as you want.
Photo of free Meter test leads (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Meter test leads (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Meter test leads (Ruddington NG11) #3
+1
Free: Welsh Dragon badge (Ruddington NG11) This is nicely cut from plywood and painted red. In good condition. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Welsh Dragon badge (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Welsh Dragon badge (Ruddington NG11) #2
Free: TV signal amplifier (Ruddington NG11) This is for boosting the signal from a TV aerial to the TV. It is mains powered. Believed to be working. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free TV signal amplifier (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free TV signal amplifier (Ruddington NG11) #2
Free: Torch or flashlight. (Ruddington NG11) I have a used torch that needs a new home. Made of aluminium, uses a traditional bulb, takes two AA size batteries. Used and in working order To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Torch or flashlight. (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Torch or flashlight. (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Torch or flashlight. (Ruddington NG11) #3
+1
Free: Battery charger. (Ruddington NG11) I have a used battery charger that needs a new home. This for charging AF size NiMh batteries only. There are some batteries included but I do not know their condition. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Battery charger. (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Battery charger. (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Battery charger. (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Battery charger. (Ruddington NG11) #4
+5 +4 +3
Free: Roary the race car game. (Ruddington NG11) Unfortunately this is missing one of the wheels. I guess it could still be used as it is or useful as spare parts for anyone who already has the game. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Roary the race car game. (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Roary the race car game. (Ruddington NG11) #2
Free: Paint trays, rollers and brushes. (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have a selection of used paint rollers, trays and brushes that need a new home. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Paint trays, rollers and brushes. (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Paint trays, rollers and brushes. (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Paint trays, rollers and brushes. (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Paint trays, rollers and brushes. (Ruddington NG11) #4
+2 +1
Free: Icing ready rolled. (Ruddington NG11) This is unopened but the best before end date has recently been passed. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Icing ready rolled. (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Icing ready rolled. (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Icing ready rolled. (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Icing ready rolled. (Ruddington NG11) #4
+2 +1
Free: Glade air freshener refills (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have four new and unopened Glade air fresher refills that need a new home. They are a sort of mini aerosol that fit in some kind of dispenser. Three are clean linen and one is soft cotton smell. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Glade air freshener refills (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Glade air freshener refills (Ruddington NG11) #2
Free: Shoe horn (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have an African inspired shoe horn that needs a new home. Nothing fancy, made of wood effect plastic. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Shoe horn (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Shoe horn (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Shoe horn (Ruddington NG11) #3
+1
Free: Vinyl fabric offcuts (Ruddington NG11) I have some pieces of leather effect vinyl offcuts that need a new home. The brown measures approximately 43cm by 40cm. The black measures approximately 64cm by 39cm. The larger odd shaped black measures approximately 100cm by 62cm useable area. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Vinyl fabric offcuts (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Vinyl fabric offcuts (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Vinyl fabric offcuts (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Vinyl fabric offcuts (Ruddington NG11) #4
+2 +1
Free: Headphones. (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have a set of headphones that need a new home. Probably came from a holiday flight. They have a stereo 3.5mm jack plug. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Headphones. (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Headphones. (Ruddington NG11) #2
Free: Wall tiles (Ruddington NG11) I have 4 small wall tiles that need a new home. 10cm square They are unused. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Wall tiles (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Wall tiles (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Wall tiles (Ruddington NG11) #3
+1
Free: Food Containers with Lids (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have plastic food containers or trays with lids that need a new home. I think they are designed for packed lunches and picnics. Different foods can be separated into the different compartments. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Food Containers with Lids (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Food Containers with Lids (Ruddington NG11) #2
Free: Hose pipe connectors and attachments. (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have an assortment of hosepipe connectors, spare parts and attachments that need a new home. Some are new some very used. Happy to split, take as many or as few as you like. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Hose pipe connectors and attachments. (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Hose pipe connectors and attachments. (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Hose pipe connectors and attachments. (Ruddington NG11) #3
+1
Free: Oak effect chipboard (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have a piece of oak effect chipboard that need a new home. It is an unused off-cut and measures approximately 30cm deep, 56.5cm wide and 1.8cm thick. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Oak effect chipboard (Ruddington NG11) #1
Free: Furniture castors (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have sets of furniture castors that needs a new home. Each pack contains 4 castors. The wheels are approximately 4cm diameter. Black plastic. New and unused. To be collected from Ruddington
Photo of free Furniture castors (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Furniture castors (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Furniture castors (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Furniture castors (Ruddington NG11) #4
+2 +1
Free: Door knobs (Ruddington NG11) Withdrawn I have a set of door knobs that needs a new home. Brown plastic, new and unused. Including matching key lock plate. To be collected from Ruddington
Photo of free Door knobs (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Door knobs (Ruddington NG11) #2
Free: BBQ cleaning products (Ruddington NG11) Withdrawn I have a some BBQ cleaning products that need a new home. Been in storage for quite some time so packaging is quite shabby. Both have had very little use so are quite full To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free BBQ cleaning products (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free BBQ cleaning products (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free BBQ cleaning products (Ruddington NG11) #3
+1
Free: Epsom Bath salts (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have a Epsom bath salts that needs a new home. Unused, sealed, full packet. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Epsom Bath salts (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Epsom Bath salts (Ruddington NG11) #2
Free: Wellies (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have a pair of size 5 wellies that need a new home. They are used but have plenty of life left in them. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Wellies (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Wellies (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Wellies (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Wellies (Ruddington NG11) #4
+4 +3 +2
Free: Soaker irrigation hose. (Ruddington NG11) Gifted This is basically a hose with numerous holes at intervals along its length for watering the garden. It is unused and not even been removed from the packing. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Soaker irrigation hose. (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Soaker irrigation hose. (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Soaker irrigation hose. (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Soaker irrigation hose. (Ruddington NG11) #4
+2 +1
Free: Lightbulbs (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have an assortment of lightbulbs that need a new home. Mostly bayonet compact florescent, a few Eddison screw GU10 halogen. Assorted wattages. Happy to split, take as many or as few as you like. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Lightbulbs (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Lightbulbs (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Lightbulbs (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Lightbulbs (Ruddington NG11) #4
+3 +2 +1
Free: Headphones. (Ruddington NG11) Withdrawn I have two sets of headphones that need a new home. One is a retro set from the 1970’s, been converted to mono with a broken 3.5mm jack plug. I guess they could be converted to stereo use with a new cable. The other set probably came from a holiday flight and have a stereo 3.5mm jack plug. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Headphones. (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Headphones. (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Headphones. (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Headphones. (Ruddington NG11) #4
+2 +1
Free: Lightbulbs (Ruddington NG11) Withdrawn I have an assortment of lightbulbs that need a new home. A mixture of bayonet compact florescent, halogen and GU10 halogen. Assorted wattages. Happy to split, take as many or as few as you like. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Lightbulbs (Ruddington NG11) #1
Free: Linksys WiFi internet router and PCMCIA card (Ruddington NG11) Withdrawn I have a used Linksys internet WiFi router that needs a new home. It comes with a PCMCIA card for use with older laptops. The model number WGKPC354G-UK Not been used for some time, I powered it up and was able to connect to the WiFi and enter the settings mode. I am not able to test it with an internet connection but it was fully functioning when last used. In good cosmetic condition. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Linksys WiFi internet router and PCMCIA card (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Linksys WiFi internet router and PCMCIA card (Ruddington NG11) #2
Free: Wall paper and paste (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have some thick wall lining paper, a full roll and piece of polystyrene wall veneer/under-liner and a part used tub of paste that need a new home. There is approximately a quarter of the tub of paste left. The past is specifically for use with the polystyrene veneer. The polystyrene can help to hide imperfection on the surface of a wall and also adds a small amount of insulation to help reduce condensation forming. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Wall paper and paste (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Wall paper and paste (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Wall paper and paste (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Wall paper and paste (Ruddington NG11) #4
+2 +1
Free: Old Toshiba laptop faulty (Ruddington NG11) Gifted I have a very old Toshiba laptop that needs a new home. It dates to the early 2000’s and runs windows XP. It comes with the system recovery CDs and interchangeable CD and floppy disk drives. The battery is included, although it’s capacity is very much diminished. There is no power supply. It is faulty and will not power up or turn on. The case has numerous scuff scrapes and a broken piece on the back. The hard drive has been wiped. Probably best suited to a collector so I thought I would offer it up before it goes to the tip. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Old Toshiba laptop faulty (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Old Toshiba laptop faulty (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Old Toshiba laptop faulty (Ruddington NG11) #3
Photo of free Old Toshiba laptop faulty (Ruddington NG11) #4
+2 +1
Free: Filler, finishing, jointing compound & patching plaster (Ruddington NG11) Withdrawn I have the following that need a new home. Volden filler, finishing and jointing compound, less than 1/4 of the tub remaining. Patching plaster filler powder, approximately 1/3 of the bag left. To be collected from Ruddington.
Photo of free Filler, finishing, jointing compound & patching plaster (Ruddington NG11) #1
Photo of free Filler, finishing, jointing compound & patching plaster (Ruddington NG11) #2
Photo of free Filler, finishing, jointing compound & patching plaster (Ruddington NG11) #3
+1
Free: Glass jars with lids (Ruddington NG11) Withdrawn I have a selection of used glass jars and lids that need a new home. Ideal for chutneys, pickles and preserves. They are clean but should be cleaned again and sterilised before use due to being in storage.
Photo of free Glass jars with lids (Ruddington NG11) #1