A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Epson or canon printer (Lydbury North SY7)
I am in need of one of the above printers if anyone out there has one they no longer want. I have loads of ink cartridges so seems a waste not to try and match them up. Many thanks Richard


3h
Free:
Paint sprayer (Lydbury North SY7 8AR)
Withdrawn
Blue, it works though I haven't used it for a year when I sprayed a fence


32d
Free:
Power inverter (Lydbury North SY7)
Gifted
Does what it says on the tin. I seem to have lost the lead that allows it to be plugged into the cars power socket but it shouldn't be difficult to make one up

33d
Free:
Green waste bin (Lydbury North)
Gifted
Spare bin, not needed, if anyone wants one, in good condition

113d
Request:
11/2 waste pipe (Lydbury North)
Expired
I'm looking for a couple of pieces of 1inch and a half waste pipe, like the type attached to a kitchen sink and similar to this picture 1 piece 1m 1 piece 50cm condition not critical, it's to be used with a garden waterbutt

1y
Free:
Alloy Cycle Handlebars (Lydbury North)
Expired
Alloy road bars In sound condition 420mm wide 31.8mm at stem The marks on them is remnants of glue from the handlebar tape so should clean up with solvent or white spirit

1y