A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Old car tyres (Northway OX3)
I have 6 immediately available, can fish out 3 more.


+1






+1




+2
+1



+2
+1


+1


+1


+1




+1

2h
Free:
Achocha seeds (Northway OX3)
Expired
Achocha is an edible squash that grows as a vigorous vine. Sometimes called wild cucumber or slipper squash. I have some saved seeds if you want to try it out.



173d
Free:
Tansy (Northway OX3)
Gifted
Would anyone like some tansy. I have a little too much and if people are interested I could dig up and divide a plant.


180d
Free:
Plant pots (Northway OX3)
Gifted
various sizes, also some long planter troughs.


180d
Free:
Jerusalem Artichokes (Northway OX3)
Gifted
Just harvested some of my crop late, and I have way more than I need, and they are just getting ready to grow. Who would like some? To eat or plant? Say how many tubers so I know how many to bag up.

186d
Free:
Bowls (Northway OX3)
Expired
3 plastic bowls left over from an emergency purchase during a holiday. Not used. Handy for holiday, picnic ...?


202d
Free:
Caddy (Northway OX3)
Gifted
approx. 46cm x 36cm, vgc.


203d
Free:
Nice earthenware bowl (Northway OX3)
Gifted
In very good condition. Sat in a cupboard for ages, needs to be somewhere where it can be seen and admired.



210d
Free:
Lemon plants. (Northway OX3)
Gifted
Grown from pips last year. It's time for them to move on up to a new home and bigger pots. Who would like one?


210d
Free:
Two small tool/bits-and-bobs organiser boxes (Northway OX3)
Gifted
Approx. 30cm x 22cm. Handy for small tools, pencils etc., sewing kit, whatever. In very good condition. would like both gone but could split.




211d
Free:
Delsey suitcase with wheels (Northway OX3)
Gifted
Red; hard case; approx. 69cm x 50cm x 22cm; has retractable wheels. Quite worn but useable for short distances or storage.




213d
Free:
Trolley suitcase (Northway OX3)
Gifted
Black; approx. 60cm x 44cm x 22cm capacity; with one front zip pocket. Worn but useable: I used it on a recent mini-holiday.



220d
Free:
Wheeled trolley case (Northway OX3)
Expired
Measures 63cm x 40cm x 22cm approx. Has 2 pockets at the front. Scratched and worn in places but quite functional. I used it on a recent mini holiday with no problems.



252d
Free:
Satchel/laptop bag (Northway OX3)
Gifted
Lightweight, padded with shoulder strap, velcro and zip closure.



260d
Free:
Lawn Darts set (Northway OX3)
Gifted
Bought a few years ago but didn't get to play with it outdoors. Has matured a few years in the shed. Maybe for your summer garden party or picnic? Prefer pick-up but could deliver in cycling distance.


260d
Free:
Organiser case for tools or other things. (Northway OX3)
Gifted
It has plastic tubs that can be taken out and rearranged. Prefer pick-up or could deliver within cycling distance.


264d
Free:
Laundry Basket - IKEA (Northway OX3)
Gifted
Has two sections inside for different laundry. Is collapsible.



264d