A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
4 person tent (Kelynack TR20)
Trespass 4person waterproof tent Condition presumed good when last used 3 years ago. Take as seen




+1


+1


+1


6h
Free:
Director chair frames (Kelynack TR20)
Promised
2 x director chair frames, solid, need covers

46d
Free:
Pickaxe heads (Kelynack TR20)
Withdrawn
Rusty but solid 2x axe heads 2 sizes

46d
Free:
plastic plant pots (Kelynack TR20)
Withdrawn
All sound, a variety of sizes, roughly 60

46d
Request:
Paving slabs (Kelynack TR20)
Withdrawn
we need to extend our doorstep for our cat to be able to reach the cat flap, to do so we require 2 paving slabs around 90 x 30-40 wide, or a combination of sizes to make it up. Hoping someone has any spare slabs, thank you.

63d
Request:
Folding chairs (Kelynack TR20)
Withdrawn
I'm hosting an open garden for charity and need 4 extra folding chairs, preferably wooden, many thanks

85d
Free:
Cat bed (Kelynack TR20)
Gifted
Hardly used cat bed

120d
Free:
Standard lamps x2 (Kelynack TR20)
Gifted
Exterior pretty good, one fully working the other has no bulb, so not sure if working


122d
Request:
Large cat scratching post (Kelynack TR20)
Expired
I have just adopted a Maine Coon cat and need a sturdy scratching post that's not too worn out, many thanks
270d
Free:
Up lighter, cat scratching post,bed (Kelynack TR20)
Gifted
Gold up lighter, dimmable halogen, main light requires a long bulb Cat scratching post, bed, hardly used



276d
Request:
large saucepans (Kelynack TR20)
Expired
My daughter and I wish to do some natural dying of clothes to give as presents, we need 2 x large saucepans, many thanks
310d
Free:
Trestle tables X2 chairs (Kelynack TR20)
Expired
Two collapsible trestle tables and many bucket chairs must go before the end of November. They can be collected outside Sancreed village hall.



312d
Free:
Tressle tables and chairs (Kelynack TR20)
Expired
3 x sturdy brown heavy trestle tables under a yellow tarp and nearly 30 chairs available for collection outside Sancreed village hall. They will be taken to the tip if not collected in the next few days



316d
Request:
Folding chairs (Kelynack TR20)
Expired
I have an open garden in June in aid of charity and need some folding chairs, either wooden or otherwise, if anyone can help, I'd be very grateful.
1y
Request:
Safety trousers (Kelynack TR20)
Expired
Just bought a small chainsaw and feel I need some chainsaw safety trousers if anyone has some they don't use anymore, many thanks
2y
Request:
Large used tins with lids (Kelynack TR20)
Expired
I want to try to make biochar to help remineralize the soil and seen it done using old coffee tins, or similar,can anyone help,many thanks
2y
Request:
metal gate (Kelynack TR20)
Expired
I'm looking for an old metal gate around 38" wide by 38" tall, doesn't need to be exact, for the end of my garden.
2y