A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Food mill (moulinex etc.) (Brookfield PR2)
Anybody have one of these in the cupboard please - maybe from when your child was younger and you used to grind food for them (was that ever a thing? I used to do it!) With the various size discs if possible, but not critical. Many thanks. Roundabout the PR2 Preston area

3h
Request:
Electric ice cream maker (Brookfield PR2)
Expired
Bit of a long shot - anybody have one of these gathering dust in a cupboard please? My wife has suddenly expressed a desire for one! May or may not be a fad - we shall see... Many, many thanks and Ho! Ho! Ho!

241d
Request:
17" or 19" Flat screen monitor (Brookfield PR2)
Expired
Anybody local have a 19" Flat screen screen I can have please? The one I use for my CCTV has given up the ghost Many thanks

293d
Free:
Gazebo (non pop-up) (Brookfield PR2)
Gifted
Old style non pop-up with metal poles. Been on my shed for an age - pretty sure all poles etc. are there Collection near Gamull (or if VERY local I'll drop it round)
1y
Request:
Gas camping stove (Brookfield PR2)
Expired
Anybody have one of those gas camping stoves they do not use any more please? (pic is for example to show type) It's just to use as a bit of an experiment! Many thanks

1y
Request:
Oak, apple & cherry tree wood (Brookfield PR2)
Expired
If anybody (local to PR2) is trimming oak, apple or cherry trees, please keep hold of the wood for me - it's for smoking food Thanks
2y
Request:
Subbeteo goal & players (Brookfield PR2)
Expired
Looking for a goalmouth and a maybe a couple of players for a birthday cake decoration. Can anybody help please?
2y
Request:
Propagator (Brookfield PR2)
Expired
Anybody have a propagator please (preferably heated although not essential) I fancy having a go at growing (wus level!) chilli's this year (samples provided to the donor of course if successful) Many thanks
2y
Request:
Worktop meat mincer (Brookfield PR2)
Expired
Anybody have one of these old fashioned things please? I have a full size electric one but this is just for the small jobs instead of getting the big one out. Cheers
2y