A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Brother HL-730 B&W laser printer (Addlestone KT15)
Hi all, I have a really old Brother HL-730 B&W laser printer that could be restored to working with a bit of TLC. It's so old that it has an old style chunky printer cable interface. Fortunately, I bought a USB adapter for it some time ago, so it's easy to plug into modern computers. There is no fancy networking or wireless printing here. The good part is that it still powers on, and is recognised as a printer when plugging in to a computer. Linux seems to recognise it right away, but finding windows drivers might take some effort. The bad part is, it doesn't print. It receives data, then immediately alarms without trying to print. My guess would be the toner cartridge has long since dried up or deteriorated. This isn't an endorsement (there are plenty of similar sites offering similar prices). /


+1




+2
+1


+1



+3
+2
+1


Free:
Grooming kit (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Hi all, A Boots brand battery ear rotary clipper, takes 1xAA battery, not fitted. A Wahl brand battery clippers, takes 2xAA batteries, fitted.



2h
Free:
Pot chicken and gift basket (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
A pottery hen with wire mesh basket. Was a novelty gift hamper but could be just decorative. The basket is approx 25cm x 15cm.


40d
Free:
Storage bottles (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
One Kilner, and one clone storage bottles. Each has a 1ltr capacity.

40d
Free:
Black gutter (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Hi all, I have an approx 3m length of gutter.

146d
Free:
Large Suitcase (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Hello all, I have a large suitcase patterned in the style of the Norwegian flag. Approx size is 29 x 19 x 10 inches. Collect from Wednesday onwards please.




217d
Request:
Old newspapers (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
Hi All, I got a book on papier mache for xmas, need material to work with. Can collect Sunday onwards. Thanks
275d
Free:
Window Cleaning Kit (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Hi all, I have a telescopic window cleaning kit that I've never used. The pole extends to about 130cm.

301d
Free:
Epson stylus BX320FW printer (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
Hi all, My old ink jet printer is looking for a new home. I've recently put in new cartridges and have a few spare cartridges as well. Printer and scanner both work.



1y
Free:
Which? Magazines (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
Hi all, Issues from December 2018 to November 2024.

1y
Free:
Computer power leads (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
Hi all, Collected from many computers past, so now have an excess. 6 of them are 2m long, the other is a bit shorter, maybe 1.75m All seem to be in reasonable physical condition.

1y
Free:
Wondercore exercise machine (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Hi all, I have a little used wondercore ab exerciser (I joined a gym). Includes a setup and an exercise guide.

1y
Free:
TV Wall mounting bracket (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
I have a TV wall mounting bracket for what looks like a 21" flat panel. See picture.

1y
Free:
Double bed base (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
Hello all, I have a cream coloured double bed base (54" / 137cm by 75" / 191cm). It splits into two halves for easy transport, and includes the clips to hold the two halves together. I'm looking to get this taken before the weekend, as it's replacement (with storage space) arrives soon. Can be collected any time. Thanks for looking.




1y
Free:
Artist paint (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
300ml bottles, each about half full.

2y
Free:
Flymo hover mower (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Hello all, As per picture.

2y
Free:
Oreck XL vacuum cleaner (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Hello all, An Oreck upright cleaner. See picture, comes with some spare bags.

2y
Free:
Vax wet/dry vacuum cleaner (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Hello all, A Vax cleaner with a couple of accessories.


2y
Free:
Garden vacs (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Hello all, I have two garden vacs, to go separately. See pictures for detail.


2y
2y
Free:
Hair gel (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Three unopened bottles, as per picture.
2y
Free:
Mountain bike (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
A bike in need of lots of TLC. The front forks seem straight and do push down. Note: This was abandoned on my property over a week ago. I was going to take it to the tip but it looks like it might be better fixed up.
2y