A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Desk lamp (New Park HG1)
Clearing out stuff believed to work








+2
+1


+1
Free:
Tow bar attachment/ lump (Knaresborough HG5)
Expired
We have disposed of the rest of it





+1


1h
Free:
Rusty Plasterers float with serated edges. (New Park HG1)
I don't think that it was ever used. Dug out of garage


1h
Free:
3.5 litre bowl for slow cooker (New Park HG1)
Withdrawn
It's a3.5 lr black casserole dish from a slow cooker. There is no lid or slow cooker.

72d
Free:
3 wool holders (New Park HG1)
Withdrawn
Found in a box of stuff. I have far too much " stuff"

77d
Free:
Small hot water bottle and knitted coverr (New Park HG1)
Withdrawn
The hot water bottle is 5 inches wide and 8 3/4inches long. The cover was knitted by me to fit. I used to tuck it into my kangaroo pocket at work to keep myself warm. I have now retired and have far too much stuff in my home


77d
Free:
1 box of orchid drip feeders (New Park HG1)
Gifted
Found in shed, the orchids are long gone 4 tubes in the box

77d
Free:
Dark coloured candle base (New Park HG1)
Withdrawn
There is a small amount of rust on this its usually covered by the candle. Its a sort of grey / black colour

77d
Free:
Candle plate Glass (New Park HG1)
Withdrawn
This candle plate is 5 inch across / diameter. I think that it came from IKEA.

77d
Free:
Hand operated grass edge cutters (New Park HG1)
Gifted
I have a set of grass edging g / cutting shears. They have not been used for a long time, but the mechanism seems to work fine. I no longer have any grass.


82d
Free:
PGTips Tea bag tin (New Park HG1)
Gifted
It's Empty it has a picture of "monkey on it

90d
Free:
Yorkshire Tea Tin (New Park HG1)
Gifted
Tinfrom Yorkshire Tea, now empty, originally contained 80 Tea bags

90d
Free:
Brand new Feather Cushion pad 24 inches square (New Park HG1)
Gifted
This was purchased for a project that never happened. I'm trying to tidy up my life.
201d
Free:
Small, white domestic (safe) lock box (Knaresborough HG5)
Expired
It's white about A4 in size, it has a plate that goes on the wall, this thing attatches to the plate thing, we may have lost one of the screws when taking it foes. It locks with a key which is there. I believed that this had been collected. If you want it you must be able to come today( sunday)


225d
Free:
Singer Sewing Machine and Cabinet (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
The sewing machine is over 30 years old. It's believed to be in working order and has the electric bits attatched. It needs to be in the cabinet as it is fixed in and needs to be "swung up or down" the cover is there. There is a storage compartment on the left side. Underneath the hardboard "cover" has become detached at the front. .


231d
Free:
3 drawere storage unit (Knaresborough HG5)
Expired
It's dusty, it's in reasonable condition. We are clearing the house it has to go




237d
Free:
Small rigid Basket, suit Scooter (Knaresborough HG5)
Expired
This came off a mobility scooter. We font have the front bracket but there are screws that could be used to attstch it or depending on the thing it's bring attached too, cable ties would work.



237d
Free:
2 Drawer hanging File Folder Metal (Knaresborough HG5)
Expired
White metal, 2 drawer hanging File storage unit, as ever, it's grubby. It contains some empty hanging files

237d
Free:
Carver Chair. (Knaresborough HG5)
Expired
The seat fabric is looking worn, the seat padding is suitable but probably needs replacing. It's not a difficult job. I did it last time. (Buy upholstery foam from Rolphs)

237d

238d
Free:
Basic cool Box, old but does the job (Knaresborough HG5)
Expired
It's old, it works

238d
Free:
Container of Root Kill and spray nozzle (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
We are clearing out a shed

238d
Free:
Old scruffy Bow Saw (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
We are clearing the house and shed. If any of the additional tools shown are still there they are available as well

242d
Free:
Old medium sized display cabinet (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
This has a broken pane of glass. The smaller cabinet also listed will stand on top.


242d
Free:
Small wooden cabinet with inset glass (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
It's old and dusty about 18 inches long, a foot high, and 9 inches wide. I could measure it yo confirm the size. Like everything else I need it gone.

242d
Free:
Pair of new Halogen lights (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
As far as I am aware all the bits and instructions are there. Obviously there are two of them


242d
Free:
Metal Antonious Frame and Drawers (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
It's old, would work well in a garage or shed. I think that it's missing a drawer. Alternatively the drawers would make good plant cover for vegatables( pigeon protection)

242d
Free:
Two wood and metal stools (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
They are labelled as a tool store stool. We are clearing out grandads stash, the house is to be sold. It all needs to go


242d
Free:
Boots slide projector....quite old (Knaresborough HG5)
Expired
I believe it to be in working order. You drop the slides into a slot and "slide them ovet"



244d
Free:
Universal Digiscoping Adapter 28mm- 45mm (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
Some time ago I gave away what I thought was a microscope, this may go with it ! Otherwise it's a black widget made by WETERKOM ART 251090


245d
Free:
Halogen light unit 3 lights on a bar (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
These are three adjustable lights. My father in law could not resist buying stuff. I am clearing the house

246d